Opinion on height...id love some feedback

What do most girls think about a short guy? I'm 5'5"

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally speaking I tend to be attracted to tall guys (like half a foot taller than me), but I guess it's not that important to me in comparison to a lot of other things. I had a crush on this guy who was 5'3", exactly my height, and it didn't bother me at all. It was just a part of him and I liked it that way.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think you're short at all. I'm 5'5" too and I once dated a guy who was 5'2" he was great even though people especially some women were a**holes and would make fun of him because of his height so, I would make him feel good by telling people "maybe he's not that tall but, he has the biggest d*** I've ever seen." that always made him smile.

• You're too short for me, but, hey I'm 5'10 so maybe I'm just too tall.

• its all the same when you're lying down

• i'm fine with that :). I'm only 5'1"

• too short for me. and I'm 5ft 1

• really? at 5'1 you wouldn't date a guy 5'5

• seems a little shallow...

• not shallow. just a preference lol like guys over 6ft are just IT! for me. too short people...don't really mix to me.

• For me its not a big deal, I'm 5'0 if I dated a guy shorter than me he probably hasn't hit puberty. A short guy will always be taller than me

What Guys Said 2

• I think you're probably going to get better feedback from girls under 5'5. There is something about a guy being shorter than you that irks most girls. There are many qualities that girls look for in a guy remember that

• the most successful with women I know is 5 foot 5. he's gotten lots of women. he's average looking, but he's smart, independent, in good shape, and is good socially.

• i don't understand the thumbs down. I know guys who don't use their height as an excuse and actually get dates with women.