Ladies do you match the color of your thong/underwear to your pants or your shirt?

I have always wondered why some women where pink thongs with tan pants, it doesn't make any sense unless you want guys to see it.

Please explain why. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Every now and then I'll match my bra and panties if I feel like it.

But otherwise I do my best to make sure that my underwear isn't somehow visible through my pants, 9 times out of 10 that just looks terrible.. if that means matching the color then so be it.

What Girls Said 13

• Not really. But sometimes when I wear light colored dresses I'll just make sure my undies are also white. Don't want them showing through... not my kinda look.

• If I do, it is unintentional.

If I am wearing tan pants I wear a nude colored thong so I don't let it show through. I never match it to my shirt, even if I want a guy to see it.

Even if it is for a guy, I never do matching sets for bras and panties. If they kinda go together then that is good enough for me.

• usually ill match my panties and bra, sometimes I don't care.. it has no correlation to what jeans or shirt I wear lol

• I can barely get myself out of bed, last thing on my mind in the morning is if my underwear is matching to be honest.

• I understand if the pants can be see through you would want to make sure the color you choose would not be seen through your pants but honestly if my pants aren't thin I just pull whatever I grab out of my dresser sometimes even in the dark if I'm tired lol.

• Nope it is pointless to me.

• Nope.

• I don't wear underwear :)

• i rarely pay attention to color... usually I just grab a pair and put em on.

• no I just pull a random pair of panties out of my drawer

• I don't think about the color of my underwear when I'm putting on clothes lol do you?

• They have to match my shirt.

• They didn't realize you could see it... If women match their thongs to anything, it's normally their bra.

What Guys Said 1

• No, I actually dislike matchy matchy. I'd much rather be creative!

I like to wear things that look well together, rather than match things. Like you have no imagination.