What sort of hairstyle suits my face best?

I'm clueless. I always have my hair the same way.

To give you an impression of what I look like: here's a vid link

All answers are appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok you are very pretty and your hair is beautiful and thick! Try to grow it out a little maybe a little below the boob and then add some layers then maybe some red or blond high lights. It will make your face look longer and will add some brightness into your face. also a PLUS guys love girls with long thick hair. hope I could help :)

What Guys Said 2

• My personal opinion: if I was the one to style your hair, I would cut it to about your shoulders and thin it out using a razor. You have beautifully high cheek bones and a long face. The razor'd edge is going to highlight and accentuate your cheek bones and give you an edgy, sexy look. As for color, me personally I like bold looks like black with red or blue tinge. But that may not be your style.

• i wanna see a ponytail! try curling it before you cut it, because it may look good curled

What Girls Said 1

• A layered hair cut with some high lights in it.

• Also a layered cut (shoulder length), with a side bang would look nice.