You meet a billionaire, would you go out with him solely based on his money?

would you go out with him solely based on his money? Let's makeup a scenario:

You're incredibly beautiful (like victoria secret beautiful) so you pretty much have a bunch of great guys lined up already to be with you. You're more than just looks though and consider yourself the whole package. Basically, you can get just about any guy you want.

The guy is just above average looks wise, meaning you don't think he is ugly or good-looking, basically indifferent. The guy is also very intelligent and a kind person. All in all he is pretty much average except for his money and intelligence.

Would you go out with him solely based on the fact that he was a billionaire? Meaning if he wasn't and just made a decent income you wouldn't consider him.

• Yes, only because he is rich
  • No, rich or not I wouldn't date him
  • Yes, even if he was middle class
  • I'm a dude, show me the statistics!

Most Helpful Girl

• There would have to be some reason for me to be drawn to him -- like is he really funny or talented something? Really beautiful people have a lot of choices ... so just being kinda nice and intelligent doesn't set a person out from the crowd. After all -- the way you've worded it, the guy is choosing the girl because she is exceptionally beautiful NOT because she is nice or intelligent.

• lets just say this, the guy is easy-going, funny, and almost everybody likes being around him. He's a bubbly person.

• Exactly! It always annoys me when people that are very good looking see themselves as this super important person. Big deal, you got lucky and were born that way, something you had no control over at all, whereas the billionaire had to make his fortune. Good looks are also the most common positive attribute there is. No, I'm not ugly haha.

• Good looks are very prized, though. We obsessively crave good looking partners, whereas money is more of a decision to desire or not desire. I was going to apologize for turning this into a philosophical discussion, but it seems we're on the same page ;)

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know what to vote...the money means nothing to me. I'd go out with him just based on his intelligence. Nothing hotter than an intelligent man. Does this put me at option C?

• I'd be more inclined to date him if he was middle class, I would feel too intimidated in the presence of a billionaire.

• so if he asked you out would you turn him down?

• For the first date, yes I would date him just because of the money. I'm sorry, but money is enticing..as bad as it seems. After that however, all other dates would be based on only the actually attraction to personality, interests, etc. I would not go out with him anymore after the first date if I was not attracted to anything other than his money. The first date would be based on money, any dates after that would be based on how much I like him and possible full commitment relationship.

However: after scrolling through a couple of other answers just now, I realized a really good point. If there was a guy that was "perfect" (good looks, great personallity, same interests, everything I've ever wanted) that I could get instead of the billionaire, I would go for him.

I hope I helped!

• No way. If I could get any guy I wanted he would be (lower, mid, or upper) middle class, intelligent, kind, intriguing, and very attractive in my eyes.

• no one that beautiful would have to compromise on love or money, I'd just wait until the right millionaire came along,

• No, I wouldn't date a guy just because he's rich. For me, it's what's on the inside that counts. If he's down to earth, caring, and treats me right, then he's a keeper :)

• C.

• probably A

• Probably C

• If I had the opportunity to date a billionaire, I'd take it. I don't know too many billionaires walking around so if one wanted to date me I'd go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Reversing guy to girl and girl to guy.. If I was a supermodel stud and found an average chick who had billions of dollars - I wouldn't really pay much attention to her at first until I had a reason to. If she showed me something unique about her, whether she was a dork or she was caring - hell even if she was artistic or confident... THAT part of her personality is what would spike my initial interest. After that stage, I would take a snapshot of the big picture. That is, do I like "her" as a person. Or am I only liking her money? It's easy enough to say "lets be friends" and everyone just runs to buy sh*t for you if they're attracted to you/like your company (it's manipulative, I know but for arguments sake it fits). Why would I need to date them for their money? And further more how does that even fit into attraction at all? I've had plenty rich guy and girl friends who don't spend a dime on me or vice versa - we just like planning trips out and going on vacations together...? I fail to see how that makes me want to sleep with them. Maybe if I had something to gain from money but I guess I don't - I have more to gain from genuine laughs and a great companion.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Money is more distracting than love. Even when the girl truly loves the guy, money will always be hiding around to attack. There will be an extremely noticeable change in life. Friends and family will begin to judge you. Even if you don't want the money, the money will want you. It would be hard to be with a billionaire unless everything is well thought out.

• Billionaires bleed red