What do you guys think of this outfit? It has red lipstick and I don't wanna make it trashy?

I'm kinda nerdy, but I really want to wear red lipstick. Not bright bright red (I have dark red hair and fair skin, it wouldn't suit me) but a color that suits me.

I'm tall and thin, I have my hair up in a french twist with a quite a lot of volume on top, and I want to wear it with a pretty floral dress and a colored cardigan, with black mary janes and white socks.

I'm 16, and I don't want to be mistaken as promiscuous or trashy.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it sounds really cute, socks included.

I'm kinda imagining something like this link link but more elegant with the twist and cardigan.

What Guys Said 3

• I think that it sounds like a lovely outfit and that you will look amazing. I see no way of anyone looking a you and thinking trashy unless that dress is extremely short. Is this for a special occasion or event?

• Wear the red lipstick!

• Stewie from Family Guy says girls who wear red lipstick are Jezebels, yes this is true, however, that's just a stereotype...you won't look trashy. You might get hated on by other women and you might get a bunch of stares (good ones) from men but no, if you want to wear it, go ahead...you are your own person, go for it!

What Girls Said 3

• Keep it classy. A cardigan covers any cleavage, that's a plus. You should ditch the white socks. I personally wouldn't enjoy socks and a dress being combined. Lipstick is not trashy at all, just don't over do eye makeup. Keep it tasteful.

• Reds nice

• Sounds cool,do it!