What is the biggest height difference you would tolerate?

I've seen pictures of NBA players, where there's almost a 2' height difference between them and their girlfriend. Which I can't even begin to imagine for myself...

So I just wanted to know, what is the max/min height in a girl or guy that you would be willing to date? would 2' taller/shorter than you ever be an option?

Just from personal observation, I've noticed that short guys and tall girls generally have a more restricted preferred height range. Is there any truth to that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'4" and would date as short as 4'10".

Why not? Girls are significantly shorter than me in general anyway, what's another few inches?

Taller would be weird, but how big are the chances of meeting a taller girl anyway? I'd still consider it though (a few inches that is).

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 6'0 and my woman is 5'1. The lowest I would probably go in terms of height would be 4'10. The shortest I have ever dated at my height was 4'11.

• I'm short (5'5") but I would date girls a few inches taller (I did in high school) or as short as 4'10". But really, height shouldn't matter if you're in love with them.

• Sure if you're already in love with them, it wouldn't matter. But I think we're talking about initial attraction here. Like I wouldn't be initially attracted to someone who looked way too tall or was shorter than me. Ya dig

• I find that I'm not attracted to girls that are more than half a head shorter than me. I like being close in height cause it seems all so much more intimate. So I'd say 5'5'' is about my limit.

• I'm 6 feet tall. I'd say 5 foot 2 is the shortest I would go, when it comes to dating a woman.

What Girls Said 4

• im not comfortable with more than a3 inch height difference. I want us to be able to look at each other. not up or down at each other. it starts to feel too parent vs child. just by default.

• wow I feel the exact same way

• Haha yeah, I get that. It does suck not being able to look at him eye to eye . . . but I deal with it cause it isn't a big problem c:

• its a preference. I'm not going to be in love with someone and be like sorry you're too tall. short. bye bye.

;)

• im 5'5'' and my borfiend is 6'4''. and I love that big man! :)

• I'm 5'1 and my boyfriend is 6'2 I'm pretty happy with it; it makes me feel protected :3

I don't think I'd want to date anyone too much taller than that though.

• I'm 5'5 and I like very tall men. The taller the better. I would date men from 6' to 6'7.