Why do older guys always hit on me?

I have blond hair & blue eyes. But. I Really don't think there's anything that special about me, nor do I look older. But I always catch older guys looking at me and trying to hook up with me. I've been told so many times that I have a very nice ass, and that I'm very pretty but I don't see how I'm attracting older men.

Most Helpful Guy

• The stigma is that older men go for younger girls and vice versa, it just seems to be the social standard.

Aside from that, the fact you're getting attention will just be down to your physical traits (hair, ass etc) and the attention you pay to them (makeup, tight clothes etc). Another wee bit is that girls quite often do look older than they are from what they wear and how theyve put on their makeup, not to mention the added height from heels.

Anyway, to answer your question in a sentence: you're young, realtively fit and its what guys do. Simple.

What Guys Said 6

• Basically, "I have a nice ass and I'm pretty. Why are men attracted to me?"

-_-

• Because you're hot.

• lol how older they usually are? and yea if that pic is yours, then your cute and maybe sexy:)...

• Because most guys I know are very attractive to blond hair girls. Most of them are cute and sexy but that's a great a picture of u.

• your young and very attractive so men are going to be interested in dating you

• cuz we like young beaver.

What Girls Said 0