Guys wearing pink?

pink is like my favorite color ever, in love with pink, mobile pink, laptop pink ipod pink cloths are pink, I just love the color, and I find it girly, like that's why I like it, so every time I see a guy wearing pink I see it as a turnoff somehow, I don't know, I just don't like guys wearing pink, is that a normal thing or I should stop thinking this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeh I don't like guys wearing pink-it's our colour! Guys should keep off lol. Although I have one guy friend who wears pink and has the brightest pink top ever and he pulls it off somehow or maybe just everyone is too scared to call it because he is quite big and erm bulky to put it nicely lol. I saw a guy yesterday wearing a baby pink hoody! omg, he looked very gay but he was with his gf! wow, baby pink is defo not a good colour for a guy.

What Guys Said 2

• I certainly don't know if its normal because I can't speak for the rest of society, but I agree.

I don't actually really like the color pink, and I would probably not wear it. I remember seeing a bunch of guys wearing shirts a couple years ago that said "pink is for real men" or something to that end. If someone really likes wearing a color because they like it, then I am perfectly okay with that. In fact, I am okay with everyone wearing whatever they like. But personally, I wouldn't want to advertise that I am wearing a pink shirt that shows off that the only reason I am wearing it is because it isn't expected. Seems to me like a grab for attention. I wear things because I like them, not because it is especially 'different' or 'unique'. If my style isn't unique, I feel no need to change it so it is.

• Its funny that society views it this way. I personally own no pink, but about 100 years ago, wearing pastel, pink, purple, things of that nature was a sign of a high social strata. I guess things change with time.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd be turned off if I see a guy wearing pink...a very pale pink/almost white is okay (sometimes) but if it is blatantly pink, then I will just turn the other way.

• I don't like it when a guy wears pink either...some guys can get away with it(very few), but only if it's a very light(almost white) pink. But it's a bit too much on the feminine side for me...=}

• I think, pink, like any other color, looks better on some people than on others. Society trains us to associate pink with feminity, so we don't think pink looks good on guys. But I've seen a few who can pull it off. It has to be done right though.

• im turned off with guys in pink, personally

• No, I don't like guys wearing pink at all. It's just too feminine!