How do you make your face look less tired?

I have odd sleeping patterns and it's finally showing up on my face. What are some ways to help my face look nicer?

Not make up... natural things to help my face from the inside...
seafoods gross man

Most Helpful Guy

• makeup, a warm damp wash cloth, some of that rejuvenating cream, oil free lotions... that's about all I can think of but I'm sure women will have better advice

What Guys Said 2

• The mood also have to do of what you are asking. There are people who do a lot of tiresome stuff but stay cheerful. It's all about attitude. Enthusiasm. You don need make -up on your face but to makeup your mind to be cheerful.

• I meant foods to eat, lotions to use, that kind of stuff. It's not about your attitude when your skin is just lacking nutrients.

• hear salmons good for the skin.

• :D apply olivera, eat avocado, yogurt, apple and a lot of vegetables. A little bit of (one tablet a day for around two weeks) Vitamin E 400 IU.

• Since you're a girl, make up... but what I do usually is just throw water on my face. might not go away completely but I think it helps.

What Girls Said 3

• Splash your face with cold water, put on a good moisturizer and suck and ice cube.

To make your eyes look awake put cold cucumbers on them. If you have any redness put some Visine in your eyes. Use an eyelash curler.

Also make sure you dress and do your hair nicely...helps detract a tired looking face.

• I like the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.

My face looks dull and sleepy in the morning. It just brightens up my face! I love it

link

• Make up

• I want something that I should be eating or lotions or something... I don't want to have to buy make up...

• Try fish