What are the signs boys likes a girl? Or is it friendship!

This boy has a thing for pinching me or he would stand next to a friend and walks over to stand next to me, I noticed him a few months ago staring at me when he was on the other side of the table his always laughs at my laugh, he tries looking through my phone and won't let me look through his! :l always gives me a hug when his drunk or occasionally but randomly! Asks me always at college to go to the shop with him and then he sits next to me! He held my hand to drag me down a hill!

Most Helpful Girl

• From "Ask A Guy" ( link ):

Let’s go through the checklist of 10 ways to tell a guy is not into you:

1. He’s not around you.

This is the biggest sign of whether or not a guy is into you. If he’s not into you, he won’t be “around”.

It’s funny – guys will act 100 different ways around the girl they like… they’ll even completely ignore her! Or tease her. Or be annoying.

But if they’re into her, it’s not a matter of how they’re acting. It’s the fact that one way or another, they always just seem to be acting that way around her.

He’ll find reasons to be close to you. He’ll always just seem to end up in the same parts of the room as you.

You may not have noticed it before, but once you start paying attention to it you’ll completely notice it. And if you don’t see that tending to happen with this guy, it’s a sign he does not like you.

2. Talks to you about being interested other girls comfortably.

So maybe you and him talk on a regular basis. If he talks to you about other girls or a relationship with a girl casually and comfortably, that’s a likely sign he’s not into you (in a romantic sense at least).

Now, a guy might talk about how another girl is hot randomly and sometimes that can be innocent. However, if you notice that he not only talks about other girls, but talks about how he likes her on more than just a physical level or that he wants to date her, then that’s very clear sign he’s not interested in you.

3. He has no interest in talking to you.

This is plain enough. If he doesn’t have interest in ... (SEE THE LINK)

• Only one thing on that list he does all the rest he doesn't

• So then you have your answer.

What Guys Said 1

• He really is into you. That's not friendship. It's more than that.

What Girls Said 1

• Truthfully nowadays it's hard to tell I've been convinced before the guy is into me then I find out he's not and rejects me you won't know for sure until you ask him out or tell him otherwise you're both gonna just keep flirting and playing games get your hopes up for nothing