GUYS! How do you like girls to dress?

when you're gonna like go to a party or something, what is the best thing for a girl to wear? I'm going to a party soon, and this guy I like is gonna be there. how should I dress? I don't wanna look slutty. but then I don't wanna look too conservative. help?

Most Helpful Guy

• DONNTTT DRESS SLUTTY NEVER

i rather have a girl dress mature than she really is

prep would be ok with me but not all the time

like an all around kinda person that wears black, or skirts and dress and prep and sometimes urban kinda outfitts.

A girl that knows how to dress and try to look good.

Wear jeans, some nice shirt and that's it

dont have to over do it

most guys I believe don't care much in about fashion

as long as you look hott as in physically (body, pretty face ect.) then its fine.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally, I'm not too particular about what a woman wears, as long as it doesn't look like she picked through the trash to get it. Anything that's clean, fits reasonably well, and is appropriate for the destination at hand, I'm good with.

• You have two choices, both of which will work equally:

A) Wear clothes.

B) Wear no clothes.

What Girls Said 2

• Assuming this is a casual party and you have a decent body, I'd wear:

Tight dark wash jeans, a tank top that shows some cleavage, and a light jacket if you worry it will be cold. Just make sure you can move in your outfit.

• Tight jeans and a sexy party top