What colored contacts should I get?

I have dark brown eyes. I don't hate my eye color, I just get bored with my look in general sometimes. I want to change it up a little bit for a little while. So I was thinking about getting colored contacts. I'm not sure what color to get. I don't want a honey color because they look too much like orange. I really didn't start thinking about blue being an option until I had a few people tell it would look good on me. I still don't know about that.

I have pics of me on my profile. I'm black btw

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand you with the "getting bored with your looks". I also have dark brown eyes (sometimes near black), and I tried several colored contacts for the very same reason ^^

So, here's what I tried :

-Dark blue (as in "not electric blue") is nice, although it's a bit alien-like.

-Grey, which is my favorite so far, but I'm not sure how it would look with a darker skin.

-Green : I liked it a lot

After looking at your pictures, I think you should try a bright or an emerald green. I think it would really look good on you :)

If you want to try something crazy, you could always go for the white, red or purple ones ^^

Oh and by the way, you're really pretty :)

What Guys Said 3

• I knew a girl that had dark brown eyes & got blue contacts. They really looked fake. I don't know if it's because I knew or they had to be so blue to cover up her dark brown eyes.

Ask for a trial pair to see what you think.

• blue-gray like mine

• Green or blue are the sexiest.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say it kind of depends on the brand you go with. I think it would look really cool if you went with grey, or if you can get a natural looking pair, either blue or green.