Guys (and girls too if you know the answer :)) What makes your head turn to look/stare at a girl?

Does she have to be like drop dead gorgeous? Pretty? Lol I'm curious :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The terms "Drop-Dead Gorgeous" and "Pretty" need to be defined. In all honesty, mainstream beauty (i.e. the beauty defined by the media and whatnot) does not entice me at all. Here are a few things that I notice:

- I have a tendency to notice every female with black hair. <3

- A nice neck would definitely grab my attention.

- I also like a nice pair of legs, and the more you show the longer I will be staring.

- I like clothes a lot! Thus, I cannot help but notice a well-dressed lady.

- Smiles and Laughs. <3

- I am an amateur musician, so certain voices would also catch my attention.

- Perhaps, the thing that catches my eye the most is her attitude. You'd capture me looking at quiet women, introverted women, slightly sad women, and daydreamers.

That's all I can think of. I hope this helps. :)

What Guys Said 12

• She doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous, but definitely have to have the look I personally go for. Generally I go for eyes, if the her eyes have that confident yet seductive look and if it comes with a great smile, I will most likely do a double take. Next she has to have a certain glow about her skin. Also, I don't know what it is but I really love long black or dark colored hair. Of course also if she has like that nice physique (love those hourglasses.) If she has more than one of these traits I will definitely take notice.

• No,what you notice is how they move, the air of confidence they exude, and how they ignore all the admiring glances, as if! they didn't see us sizing them up.

Oftentimes they are only average looking, objectively, but they keep their head up and always seem at ease and in charge.

They speak only when it is necessary, but then they have something worthwhile to say. They never speak PC or propaganda.

• Usually when they have toilet paper stuck to their shoe I'll linger.

• No I wouldn't say she needs to be traditionally "drop dead gorgeous". Usually I notice girls who are very unique in the way they carry themselves or the way they look. I definitely prefer cute over sexy or gorgeous. Everything else I'm very flexible with.

• This will make my head turn...

---> link

• Nice lips, good posture, confident stride.

• It's pretty easy for most (not-overweight) girls to look pretty with the right style and make-up.

So a girl would have to be very pretty indeed to turn my head.

• If she's someone as beautiful as you, then she's a head turner.

• She just has to be interested and that's enough to get my attention

• She can be pretty, but just being eye-catching is enough. Like movement, or a certain way she moves. Certain clothes, be they revealing, or tight, or just something with a certain flow to it. Even things in a certain color at a certain time or place can be enough. But her looks don't necessarily matter. She doesn't have to be gorgeous. It helps, but not always.

• She doesn't need to be drop dead gorgeous, just feminine. I like longer hair...that usually gets my attention. For me, the biggest thing is nice proportions, and especially nice ass and legs. It's the whole package though.

• Also, for me it's NOT big hair, nails and makeup. And for god sake, no 6" heels or monster platform shoes. A skanky dressed women is a turn off to me. If she's dressed like she's lookin for sex, she won't be getting any from me.

• next door girl look with toned body,not the ones who put make up and wear push up bra,just the one who seem to to be pretty much friendly to interact

What Girls Said 0