Do girls start to pay attention to a guy more when they catch the guy looking at them quite a lot?

I start to catch more girls that I find attractive look at me quite often. Mostly because I look at them quite a lot first. They never noticed me when I never look at them. But they start to look at me when I don't look at them now. It's becoming a trend too! Oh and I see that they don't look at other guys the way they look at me as well. Okay I don't look at them way too much that makes me look like a creep, at least not yet I hope.

Lol, I never mentioned about them liking me! But more of them seeing me as someone that's intriguing, and not a creep. In other words, I will less likely get rejected if I go talk to them. But of course, there is always a chance of rejection.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how often/long they're looking.

If they look up at you every time you look at them, then it could just be that instinctual "someone's eyes are on me" look.

But if they keep looking at you after that, or if they look away and then look back a lot, then they're interested. Talk to them!

What Girls Said 9

• If you catch them looking at your there's definitely attraction, it just depends...my guess is that they've been checking you out before here and there but never really thought of you as an option just simply because they didn't see any possible opportunities, but since they've caught you staring at them, they've started noticing your presence more :P

• YES! When I catch a guy that I have never noticed before looking at me quite often that makes me think that they want my attention, and so I begin to play the "quick glance" game. It also makes me think that they are interested and it's kind of like saying "Hey" without actually saying it. Some people are just shy.

• yes if I look up and find a boy staring at me I feel startled and shy but it makes me want to check to see if he's looking at me again and if he is I feel like I got caught and can't get the nerve to look at him directly again.

• I don't like lots of eye contact without anything else. It just creeps me out and think the guys a nut job!

• A guy used to do that to me and he WAS a nut job. I found it a little repulsive. So yes talk to them!

• Yes if I catch you staring at me and I hold the stare for 5 seconds or longer it means I am interested. Or if I glance to the floor very quickly and then back up at you I'm interested. If I just shift my view to something else I am not interested.

• Yes but more out of curiosity as Kangaru said.

• Yes I do but not because I like him but more of curiosity

• yes I find myself glancing at him more than usual after catching him looking at me many times..but its just me being curious

its possible too that they like you back though

• It depends on the way you look at her. If you look at her with eyes that show that you're in love, she'll definitely notice. Good luck! x

• Uuuuuhhhh... women pick up on that? If a guy is in love through his eyes? I think that's potentially impossible - in most cases

What Guys Said 1

• They are attracted to you.