Flip flops or barefeet?

During the summertime I see girls in shorts, small shirts and tops, skirts, dresses, sandals, and flip flops. At the mall, school, shopping centers, in restaurants, theme parks etc, girls look at there best. As a guy with a foot fetish I can't help but to look around. When you ask them why do they wear clothes like that, they always respond to, "it is hot outside and I want to feel comfortable" Girls how comfortable are you if you left your shoes at home for the day going to these locations?

A guy complements you on how you good look today with your summer clothes on. The next thing he says to you, " you look uncomfortable with those shoes on can I take them away from you and keep them" Would you take off those sandals or slip off those flip flops and give them to him?
A guy or a homeless dude or a crack head/ a little boy takes your flip flop unexpectedly while you were sitting down minding your own business. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep m flip flops on unless I'm at the beach in the sand or at my house. I find it gross to be walking on pavements. Who knows what kind of nasty bacteria is on the ground. Every now and then, I do have those moment running in the grass during the summertime, barefooted. I would find it rather odd if a guy asked to take my shows off, I can surely do it myself if I really wanted them off. I usually don't have an interest with guys with foot fetishes.

What Girls Said 9

• No I wouldn't give him my shoes ! I live in the city&the ground is dirty

• I prefer flip flops for sanitary reasons

• um I wouldn't leave the house without shoes..

• I prefer tall boots or platform mary janes O.o

Anywhere where I wouldn't mind having uncovered feet, I'd go barefoot.

I hate sandals/ flip flops.

• why wear shoes if your lazy to wear shoes. It is best to be barefooted if you don't feel like wearing shoes, right?

• Haha. If I was too lazy to wear shoes, I'd be too lazy to wear 15 articles of clothing (this is my fancy type of dress, though. Average is 7).

• I am barefoot all the time. I walk barefoot at the park, sometimes in the streets, ALWAYS in my house or in a friends house i am barefoot. I wear flip flops to go to the movies or to drive. I wear boots, toms and sometimes sneakers barefoot.
    Just love being barefoot :)

• flip flops

• yeah I would never be barefoot outside of my house or the beach

• Barefoot

• bare footer I believe?

• no. never. I don't go barefoot anywhere. ever.

What Guys Said 4

• I love a girl in flip flops or bare feet. So much sexier than sneakers or those ugly ballerina things.

• i don't care what I wear unless my feet don't get baked on hot roads

• Flip flops over barefoot. Got into a fight while barefoot a while ago and guys constantly went for my feet and it hurt a lot.

• I love seeing girls wearing flip flops, and that's why I like summertime. If I see a girl walking around barefoot at the mall or school then it is a turn on for me.

• In addition, if I see a girl in a movie theater putting her feet up barefoot then it is a turn on. If she still has her flip flops or sandals on then it is also a turn on but not so much.