If you were the opposite sex what style would you have?

How would you dress? What style would you rock? Would you be fierce and wild or chill?

0|0
42|23

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were a boy I'd dress like a preppy white boy. They're so hot to me for some reason.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 41

• I love this question:

I would dress pretty chill. I would wear my cap backwards and wear cargo shorts and t-shirts.

or I would dress in a nice white v neck and fitted jeans.

Yeah pretty much v-neck Flannels and cool graphic t shirts would take over my closet.

I feel like I would also rock the 5 o'clock shadow.

OH and BEANIESSS haha. I would wear beanies... and leather jackets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear jeans that fit correctly, for one. So many guys these days wear either skinny jeans or saggy jeans, or skinny saggy jeans which just look like they couldn't get them up all the way and so they just left them like that and it's so annoying and guys just need to stop.

For shirts I would wear polos and quirky graphic tees. I'd wear Converse shoes.

In the winter I would totally wear trench coats. I wear them now but they're just so sexy on a guy.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd be the suit and tie classy bachelor with an amazingly beautiful woman at my side

and when I'm not in my suit I'd be wearing trenchcoats, link

link

i'd wear things depending on where I go but I will definitely be looking like a gentlemen to a ruggedly good looking, to clean cut wearing a v neck shirt and jeans to jackets tto rip jeans and a tank

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm...

Something quirky and fun...sort of like my style now.

Printed tees,skinny jeans and vans or apparel with a militant feel to it.Creepers.chains,probably a few more piercings...very much like good ole Billy Joe Armstrong.

Some of this stuff I already wear anyway... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd still have the punk rock style.

0|1
    0|0
  • My style would be pretty much the same as it is now. The whole romantic goth thing I've got going on, is fairly gender neutral. The only difference is that, instead of skirts, I'd wear pants/leggings or kilts. And I'd wear top hats more often than I do...

0|0
    0|0
    • That's awesome... I bet you get to steal clothes from the boys all the time. I love people with the courage to dress the way they feel. I would but it would effect the pocket book too much. Pretty conformists sell more... And I like to eat!

• I would be a goth person to see what its like

0|1
    0|0
  • I would probably dress similar to how I dress now. Just plain, ordinary clothes. No particular style. I'm sure I would have long hair as a guy. My hair grows insanely fast. I'm too lazy to get it cut very often. So I always have long hair. If I were a guy, I don't see that being any different, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely chill. A pair of well-fitted jeans, t-shirt and killer shoes. I'd definitely pay more attention to detail: a nice watch, belt, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • GQ all the way. I love how men dress in GQ.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear dark denim jeans , black shoes - don't know the name but there like slippers , and baseball shirts. I'd be pretty chill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id still like be weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg, I would be such a preppy guy. A lot of guys dress in sweats and t-shirts a lot and while there is nothing wrong with that, I think I would take the opportunity of being a dude to dress in bowties, button ups, cardigans and oxfords all the time lol. I would have long, styled hair and pierced ears/lip. I would be so preppy Nobody would talk to me but it would be so fun haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Id be wearing button down shirts and jeans a blazer. I find it too sexy on guys to not do that myself if I was one.

0|0
    0|0
  • wallstreet style

2|0
    0|0
  • I would have a wide range of outfits. Some button ups, khakis, jeans, and then some sweatpants, t-shirts, snap backs, jackets. Play both bad boy and smart guy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely be a straight out Rocker, Biker, Goth, or Greaser.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would be in dress and chill

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably dress like one of those tough, simplistic guys. The plain crew neck tees, beaten in leather jacket, simple boots, worn in jeans. That sort of thing.

Damn, I'd be hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda hipster/street style if I was lean, or rugged jeans/ts if I was more muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be the most suave classy man you ever saw.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I were a guy, I would were sweaters, baseball ts, rugby shirts, and corduroys. THey are my favorite on guys so I would totally dress like that

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a dude, my style be just me. I'd probably wear the comfiest shit and not really give a crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a punk

0|0
    0|0
  • A cute shy Hipster boy constantly peeking shyly from beneath my bangs,I'd obviously wear tight jeans,Converse, a plaid shirt with cute yet dorky tee shirt I'd be the cutest Hipster boy ever XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight jeans, pink shirts I'd be such a diva!

0|0
    0|0
  • A nerdy galsses, beard, vest. I guess????

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was a boy, I'd think I would be very casual

0|0
    0|0
  • i would dress like zac efron in 17 again

0|0
    0|0
  • All black with leather jackets would be my signature style.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 23

• I'd probably be one of theses link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

2|0
    1|0
  • that's easy link

I would be the girl who likes to hang

out in a group of guys ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dress like a skater. Much like Avril Lavigne.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be more busy playing with my new-found boobs instead of thinking about clothing and style.

2|1
    0|0
  • If I were a girl, id probably be the girly-girl type that oozes inner confidence...id be the exact type of girl that my current male self would want! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd totally be a sporty girl! You'd find me wearing a baseball t shirt, and those short running shorts. I might wear skinny jeans when it's cold. And hoodies. I've always thought that girls hoodies tend to look better than guys ones. lastly, I would have a sporty braid or ponytail.

0|1
    0|0
  • ive never fancied wearing womens clothing but id suppose id dress classy because iam classy and admittedly a bit sleazy

0|0
    0|0
  • I could write an essay about how I would dress/act if I was a girl. I'll get back to you in a bit :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Super-feminine - short skirt, high heels, deep cleavage, long hair, lots of make-up

But I'd reject every man, I'd be a lesbian!

0|1
    1|0
  • I'd be a total Tomboy with a pixie hairdo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd dress revealing and get men to take care of me.

2|1
    0|0
  • If I was a chick? It would probably be either Metal head punk chick but a bit classier than some. However I could also be the sexy teacher look glasses well dressed hair back etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Always wondered what would be my worth in the dating game as a girl.

I think I would be in the ugly creteria

0|0
    0|0
  • damn, I think I would be fucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a tomboy. I always liked girl who could beat me up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a lipstick lesbian :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight jeans to show off my ass. And a top that shows off my boobs. Hair down past my shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dress like a slut so I could f*ck lots of guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dress conservatively.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoodie, jeans, converse.. the awesome cool girl style B)

0|0
    0|0
  • Top of the line with earthy colors and a nice mix of class and sexy. Really good question man

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be a chill, hot woman.

0|1
    0|0