How do you guys want girls to look without makeup?

Now I know all guys want girls who look gorgeous without makeup or better without it but not all girls can pull that off haha. So what do you expect when girls take off their makeup? What is too different? What is bad? Would you rather a girls makeup accentuate her features or make her look hot, or should those two be the same thing? A hard question to phrase but please go into as much detail as you want, even include pictures if you want.

Personally, I wear some thin eyeliner, mascara, lip balm and foundation to cover up my acne (I attribute it to me still being in my teens, I hope it will go away as I grow up and I can stop wearing it). In your opinion, is that too much makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much makeup is when at a distance, you can already notice that she's wearing one.

Just have the almost natural look when making up, and I'm sure a lot of guys will swoon over you.

What Guys Said 2

• No makeup is best. Yes, initially, they look plain, but it's, actually, quite attractive.

• If I'm attracted to a girl, when she takes her makeup off, I want to see the same face I was attracted to with the make up on. I don't mind if a girl wears make up but when I see a girl wearing too much, I feel like I'm looking at somethig fake. Even if the girl looks nice with lots of makeup on her face I would still feel like I'm looking at something fake. Natural beauty is what I prefer but every person defines beauty differently

What Girls Said 2

• They expect her to magically look like this link (I am perfectly aware she is wearing make-up) or like this link or this link or this link or this link

They don't get it that most girls look like crap without make-up

• I think most guys like natural looking make up on girls so without they expect them to look pretty much the same.