Do boys like it when girls wear revealing clothes?

I was just wondering, do boys like it when girls when girl wear short skirts and low-cut shirts? I don`t, but it seems like every girl around me wears revealing clothes, and a lot of them have dates. Do boys like it, or do they even notice?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think guys like it, but they don't respect it. when girls dress in skimpy clothes, it draws attention to them because it's sexually appealing. but if you look at a girl who's dressed like you, you think she's hot, but you're not going to think that she's intelligent, or that she's an interesting person. it going to draw the wrong sort of attention usually. for me I think it's best to meet a guy in everyday, casual sorts of clothes, so that you can at least assume that he's into you for your personality and not because you're showing flesh. THEN it's cool to surprise him and wear something more revealing when you guys are out together and you know each other because then he'll be like, WOW, brains and beauty.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know, but rumor has it he's a distant relative of Floyd the Barber, from the Andy Griffith show. Creepy huh?

• I have no idea how this answer ended up here. It's like I slipped into another dimension.

• boy's definately notice but you can't be too revealing it sends off a bad message about yourself, whether that message is true or not. I like a girl who dresses nicely every once and a while will wear something a little more revealing but if a girl is always wearing clothes that show off their body it can be a turn off

• it might get them more attention but, I don't think theyre getting dates because of what they wear...theyre getting dates for their personality's of course, right?

• Maybe...alot of the boys at my school tend to care a lot about appearance..

• That`s true. thanks

• I like it.

What Girls Said 4

• The guys I know are a little in the middle. A little revealing is good, but it's better to still be socially decent and leave some to the imagination. This means choosing between the short skirt and low cut top and not doing both, wearing tights and knee high boots to counter balance a skirt that is really short, and if the clothes are overtly clingy maybe opting for something with more cover like sleeves or a turtle neck. In the summer, the dress thing is not so much an issue as flowy fabric is not only cooler but also the general style.

Mostly, the guys I know want the girls to be relaxed, not over done unless its on a trip to the club, and in clothes that are durable for adventures. Cutes clothes are good, but the girl is cuter if she can actually keep up and not get blisters.

• I'm sure guys do like it, but because they're getting a nice view of the girl's body, not necessarily because they want to go out with her.

Personality is more important when it comes to relationships--who wants to go out with someone who's hot if you can't stand them?

• i don't think so..i think being more clothed leaves something to the imagination for them, and that's so much more sexy.

• yeah, guys notice. but they don't ask you out as often. I sometimes wear revealing clothes, but it's for myself. I'm single by choice and I'm not a slut, I just like to show a little skin here and there, but I'm covered