Looks like I will be the next big artist what do you think, what do think of my style?

OK I have appeared in 3 major magazines given me exposed in front of millions of fans and I have tracks at MTV and a platinum producer has me on hold to sign to his label with universal records.

I already done 2 things that sadly most artist can't archive but keep grinding !

you have to understand that city that come from gave birth to many famous musicians,

I had maybach music ask me to submit more music for rick ross.
today college degree will get nothing debt so re command you to open a business.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the saying goes that "you should believe that you will achieve your dreams and you will" instead of "convince the other people that your dreams came true when they clearly haven't yet..."

• how would you know if my dream haven't come true? for eample do know any these artist, MF Doom, . Immortal Technique

2. Ill Bill

3. Lowkey

4. Sick Jacken

5. R.A. The Rugged Man

• dont speak feel the scorn the wisdom of your words.

• lol at least you're funny, anyway, not coming back anymore here, told you, if you don't like it flag me...you can also write whatever now, I'm not responding anymore, I said what was my opinion :)

What Girls Said 5

• Asks:

link

Proceeds to then ask:

link

Okay

• LMAO. I see this guy post these questions every now and then. I can't tell if he's trying to convince everyone else that he's a badass or just himself.

• If that were true what are you doing on here!?

• What name do you go by?

Exactly. No ones ever heard of you.

• I see.

• I have never heard of you...lol

What Guys Said 5

• interesting...

I have performed many music videos, am an accomplished vocal artist sometimes without any words link am a hero to many, have done several PSAs link and even helped to take down a corrupt business... but I'm not here to discuss my accomplishments.

• ermmm... okay?

Yes, you claim to have done X, Z ad Y, but I don't see any links to your work, so cannot judge your style.

• Still no links to your music, just facts to make you seem more superior in comparison to other artists.

• I'm not a professional, nor do I claim to be. I won first place in many regional tournaments, as well as states for my reciting. But my writing is amateur at best. I make no claims towards stardom.

• Agree with NotJustAnotherGuy here, at least this guy has something called modesty, you should ask him to teach you it one day.

• You are turning into my favorite poster on this site.

• Funny how all these jelly bellies are anonymous. Obviously your musical rivals or just sad people if you ask me =.=

• Looks like you will NEVER stop trying to convince people of your bullsh*t impending success... which never fails to never materialise.

FYI, I'll have a large fries with that, burger-flipper.