Ladies why did they laugh ?!

I am a competitive swimmer so I do wear speedos whenever I am around water . Last Friday me and couple of friends went to the beach I went for a swim and while walking back to my spot there were two girls tanning they looked at me and then one of them smiled and the other looked kept staring and waved . The question is where they laughing at me or checking me out were they looking at me speedos or body I got confused and went back and got in my shorts

Most Helpful Girl

• They smiled.they did not burst out laughing. If they were laughing at you, well, they would laugh. The 'other girl ' waved at you. So they were definitely not laughing at you. Either they were checking you out or the 'other girl ' is one of those girls who wave at people who stare at them cos they feel awkward and don't know what else to do.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like they where checking you out, next time that happens give them a smile and I'll bet they'll swoon :P

• next time a girl waves at you, go talk to her :) Of course they were checking you out, speedos and swimmer body sounds like something I would be checking out.

• most likely laughing at you sorry its just always funny when someone wheres speedos

• Because you look lame

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like they were checking you out...being a competitive swimmer, your body is probably in shape.