Why'd a guy with a girlfriend want me?

This guy will do anything to get my attention, is scared of due contact and direct talking, and eyes me whenever I'm not looking. He will even sit next to me in the library and keep glancing. He also left work, walked past the door I stand by, and came back in that door later to see if I was looking. And on the first day if class we introduced ourselves to strangers and he came to me immediately to introduce himself. It's like since the first day he saw me he's noticed me and I can feel a connection but he has a serious girlfriend do why hs he doing this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why'd a guy with a girlfriend want me?

Probably because for a guy having a girlfriend doesn't mean not wanting other gals. In my opinion guys jacking off to p*rn of other gals would be a clue that their attraction isn't solely for their partner likely it's not even mainly for their partner considering the sexual fantasies and p*rn jacking off.

It's like since the first day he saw me he's noticed me and I can feel a connection but he has a serious girlfriend do why hs he doing this?

Probably because he's attracted to.

• But He isn't just checking me out he's doing anything to get my attentiOn and gets all shy about looking at me. And when I look up in the halls he's staring at me and he will look away shyly. He does stuff that suggests much more than just checking me out I don't know what to do about it.

• I didn't say he was just checking you out.

I did say he was attracted to you and being attracted to a person may mean more than checking said person out.

Likely he's doing things to get your attention because he's attracted to you and most tend to want the attention of the person they're attracted to.

How do you not know what to do about it?

If you enjoy the attention do nothing.

If you don't enjoy the attention tell him to stop or report him to the manager of the public place you're at.

What Guys Said 3

• he's one of those jackoffs who looks for some booty on the side.

• He just want to have a hot passionate night with you.

• Hes probably one of those players lol.

What Girls Said 1

• because guys like having side pieces