What is your style when you sleep with your partner ?

I heard there are lots of style in sleeping with your partner.

Me and my girl friend are very caring and love each other, but we want to have sex after marriage. But we sleep together very close and tight, we have been sleeping like this for 6 months. Every time she is away, I feel something missing when I sleep. My hand searches for her. Do everyone feel this way ? Even after having sex do you sleep like this ? Girls how do you feel ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that even if we are not cuddled up I find we touch in some way, feet touching, leg rested on the other, hand on the others back/side/chest. It's a comfort to know that they are there even when you wake up and you're not really close to each other.

I think the longer you are together, and the more nights a week you sleep together the more of a routine you have. Sometimes no matter how much you like to snuggle you just really need to sleep on your _____ to get the sleep you need for the next day.

What Girls Said 5

• Me and my boyfriend both spoon for a while until we're ready for sleep and then go about our own business. We mostly sleep on our sides back to back and get annoyed when the other takes over the bed. Pretty standard really. Though I do miss him when he's not there.

• My fiance spoons me really tightly all night. If I wake up then get back into bed in the middle of the night, he will literally pull me closer in his sleep. So cute and warm.

We spoon all night long, only if its really hot do we wake up slightly apart but still touching.

I just feel so happy waking up to see him there, especially those morning eyes. Oh, after a bad dream its the most wonderful thing.

• We both sleep on our backs

• No. He sleeps on his side and I sleep on mine.

• We spoon,but eventually we end up sleeping whatever way want on out own.Then we go back to holding each other.We go back and forth really.

What Guys Said 4

• i kick her off the bed. Or she boots me to the coach. :/ le sighs.

lolol!

• usually spooning position, or random positions if were sleeping

• In the spooning position with one hand on her lower back and the other on her shoulder

• Yes, we always feel like that since the sexual tension is high.

Though, I just like spooning.