Why do people on a college campus look at me intently?

I am considered to be a Asian, but not from Chinese descent. But besides my hair color, which is black, I look like a white. Anyways, I am curious why to people on campus look at me intently even when I don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you ever consider that your beauty might make others look at you? Or people could b curious on what race you are: FYI; I am 2 kinds of Native American (Cherokee, Blackfoot), Irish, German, Israelite (Jewish), English, Norwegian (Viking) and a touch of Dutch. I look like a regular white guy. The fact that you have some Asian features at the same time looking white is a rarity, some consider it beautiful.

What Guys Said 4

• Prolly because people can't tell if you are white or Asian. In America, racial identification matters more than most people think so tjese people are looking at you trying to figure out your ethnicity.

• I honestly don't believe people stare to attempt to figure out nationality. That's just insanely rude.

• Trust me SaltyDog, you'll be surprised how much race matters

• You sound somewhat exotic . . . like a car that's not a cookie-cutter product but rather with unique features that make it stand out. It's naturally intriguing. They're pondering questions that come to mind.

• Either because you're incredibly hot or incredibly freaky looking.

• describe a freaky looking person.

• Some sort of weird oddity...like a huge birth mark over your face, or an eye that is insanely droopy. Honestly, if you don't have any weird physical oddities, then it's because you're attractive. Now you didn't specify if girls and guys stared at you intently, but I'm going to assume just guys. Barring any incredibly odd abnormality, then it has to be because you're attractive. The ONLY other possibility is if you are walking around with toilet paper or something hanging off of you...

• It must be that they are attracted to you.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're asking that question on here, you clearly do care.

Are you of mixed descent? Where is campus? There's not enough information to assume it's a race factor.

• No I am not of mixed descent.

• I have pale skin, and my interests, clothes/dressing etiquette, etc. is similar to whites.

• You sound just like me, but to strangers you still look Asian. Just take it as a compliment.

• You're over analyzing

If you're Asian, you look Asian. Talking, dressing or having light skin like a white person doesn't mean you look like a white person. You sound delusional saying that.

Other than that, you're paying too much thought

• maybe you're just simply pretty! ^-^