I don't understand this. Please explain this to me

When a girl says "do I look fat?" or "am I good looking" etc... and the guy says "yes, you look fine" or "yes, you're fat"...then she gets upset at both because for the former she's thinking you're just saying that to make her feel good but the latter is that it MIGHT be the truth and well, no woman WANTS to hear they're fat...it's a lose lost situation for a man, so why ask this asinine question?

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are manipulative questions anyway. I've never asked a man those things, and never will. It's entrapment. I just think, if he doesn't like the way I look, he probably wouldn't be with me. And asking just makes everyone uncomfortable. I don't like it when people ask for compliments anyway. It's cheap and needy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• That is why you only answer that question if you know the girl well ( girlfriend, close friend or sister). Anyone else and I won't answer

• That's because they want reassurance so you got to say that she's really beautiful and be specific on what you thought was beautiful about her.

• Those are traps. It's how girls measure how much you value them. It's easier to head them off at the pass - and when they get dressed, compliment them on how hot they are.