Why do girls look at my mouth?

Whether its a cashier a coworker a classmate sometimes even teachers they glance down at my mouth quickly then back up...but some girls like this girl I work with will literally stare at my mouth while she talks to me

Its confusing cause I don't do this to people lol what's it mean when you do that?

I heard it means they want to kiss but most these girls are total strangers lol

Most Helpful Girl

• send me a pic 818-388-4997 I'm only having this numb for the rest of tonight so be quick ;)

• Why a pic lol?

• So your saying in person you would gaze longingly at my mouth with the desire to kiss?

Or is it an unconscious reaction and theyre not aware of it?

• I would be desiring to kiss you with out realizing it until I looked away. So downstairs makes sense.

What Girls Said 4

• Or you have something about your mouth that makes them want to stare out of curiosity, or you have been encountering many of that type of girl that finds it simpler to stare at mouths instead of eyes, or you are just to freakin handsome so all of them want to kiss you.

• You probably have full lips our chapped lips or possibly it's your teeth. Post a link of your lips?

• maybe cause they don't want to look you in your eyes, want to kiss you, or see if you have good teeth idk

• Direct eye contact is awkward for me, so I watch everyone's mouth when they talk, not just guys.

What Guys Said 4

• It's intended to implant a thought into the mind telling them that you find them sexually exciting and in some cases, yes, that you want to kiss them. I used to experiment with allot of subliminal messages and this is one that I found to back up it's claim. This paired with an indirect body stance when meeting new women I've observed they work well together.

I would think a good portion of the women doing it are unaware they're even doing it, same with men, but I assume the message would be the same.

• theyre pretending your lips are 2 strips of bacon and imagining having them for breakfast

• It must be that there's something peculiar about your mouth, they want to kiss you or they just can't maintain eye contact.

• It means that you have peculiar lips or they just want to kiss you.