Seeing girlfriend without makeup in the morning?

Hello,

I've always been so curious what guys think the first time they see her without makeup or just in general.

I love makeup and usually make an effort.. anyway, I want your honest opinion guys... do I look okay with no makeup?

I always end up sleeping with my makeup on (when sleeping at boyfriends) which is so uncomfortable, would it be okay to be more chilled? Moving in with him soooon

Thank youu

link

Ps.. don't be too harsh, I never leave the house without makeup (even at the beach) so have no idea what you guys would think!

the link is a pic of me with no makeup at all btw

Most Helpful Guy

• you look GREAT w/o make up, but keep in mind this is a "contrast" situation, my girl RARELY wears makeup, and I met her w/o so, the morning after, after a shower, she looks just as HOT, I TRULY think most girls are beutiful, in a very natural way, but those that wear a lot of makeup, and do it SO consistently (here I read a girl that says she wears it even in random visits to the grocery store), WILL look different (maybe not "worse" but different) when they remove the make up, but I bet most of the "WTF?" moments are not because the girl doesn't look beautiful, but because she looks SO different! and the boy is like (on his mind) "MAN! make up really enhanced her eyes, now they look SO TINY" again, your eyes may be even big and gorgeous, but if he is used to see them all super enhanced, they will look SMALL in camparision, same goes for lips.

in short, by relying too much on make up, and making it too consistently, you consistently enhance your features, and when not wearing it you will get the exact opposite effect of the one you try to acomplish with make up, think of WHY you feel you absolutely can not leave the house w/o it, is it maybe "I want my skin to look soft and flawless (which is not exactly its natural state)", when you don't wear it it would look kind of the opposite, I know a girl like this, she is cute-ish, but could have better skin, but she wears the most impressive amount of make up DAILY, and you see her and her skin looks like VELVET, now I have seen her after a swim and man, no offense to her but I was SHOKED to say the least, again, being objective, her is skin is not bad, is average, but is the super dramatic change what shoks people.

What Guys Said 19

• Looks fine. Honestly, by your later 20's you'll understand how little of an issue this really is assuming you've landed a steady relationship and see how lax guys are about this.

• Meh, you're realtively narurally pretty so I wouldn't worry. You shoukd feel comfortable in your own skin around someone you're ready to move in with.

Personally when I see a girl I like without makeup I think 'f***, that sh*t makes a difference. Why isn't it okay for guys to use some?" But I don't ever think that she's unattractive because I simply know how good she can look, on top of that there's alsothe factor of liking the girl as a person.

• I think you look fine and as most girls wear makeup, guys know and expect them to look different without any on in the morning. You are pretty and attractive without makeup and very beautiful with it on (which is the whole purpose of makeup), so you have no reason to worry about this. Good luck with your moving in together... :o)

• You look great without makeup and you should be able to be comfortable without it with your boyfriend.

• You lok good without makeup, don't be so self conscious! 8-)

Remember makeup is an enhancer, so wearing it well wil ALWAYS make a girl look better, but you look attractive without it as well. :)

• Wow, you look amazing without make up already. I find it hot in fact. :o

• Honestly I tend to really like how women look without makeup. You're really pretty either way.

• You know you look great without makeup. Look at that smile!

• You look just fine without any makeup. Girls usually make way too big of a deal about the makeup thing. The only times it matters that much is if the girl is wearing a ton of makeup to conceal bad skin, and guys can always see a ton of makeup piled on to begin with anyway. I wish more girls would wear no makeup or just a tiny bit that isn't even noticeable because I definitely prefer that look on girls.

• How about seeing a woman all the time without makeup. Natural and attractive.

• You look good.

• Needless you say - you NEED make-up but there is no way how could you always have it on you at all times, constantly

So chill, we already understand the role it plays, it won't be a surprise to us

• Actually prefer no make-up. But I'm just low maintenence, me.

• I think you look great. You have nothing to worry about

• Moving in with a boyfriend, not married, is a bad idea

• Why would you marry someone you've not even lived with? THATS a bad idea.

• You don't move in with someone you haven't married because it becomes complicated if you don't wind up working out...I'm talking to a girl who broke up with her ex and he's STILL living with him. He won't leave because he's got attachment issues...I'm just saying, don't do it!

• You're really beautiful even without a makeup.

You don't need to worry about anything.

• I usually yell and scream because she looks like a stranger who broke into my house and jumped into bed with me. So typically I just kick her repeatedly until she falls out of bed. Then she goes and makes me breakfast and throws on her make-up and everythings all better.

• You still look AWESOME.

• Sure, you look fine.

What Girls Said 17

• If a guy truly loves you, he'll love you for what's underneath your makeup; he wants to see you and your natural beauty. You should never worry about how he views you without it. His view won't change. See your boyfriend with makeup on and the next day, see him without makeup on and you'll notice there's no change in his behavior towards you. In fact, his behavior could become much more intense and romantic for seeing you as you are. For example, today I had my hair up. It kept falling out so I just took it down so my biffy, naturally curly hair was down and when my boyfriend saw me, he held my hair and was just admiring it and was saying it looked beautiful natural and for the rest of the day, he was just playing with my hair, completely fascinated by it! You'll be surprised at how some men admire natural looks! In fact, consider it a good test. If your boyfriend saw you without makeup, called you ugly and left you, you'd know he was a shallow bastard that doesn't deserve you. But I can tell you now, if he's a nice guy, he won't do that and every woman looks beautiful with or without makeup! :)

• The first time my boyfriend saw me in the morning without make-up he still said I was beautiful. So to be honest, since he's your boyfriend and you're moving in, hs obviously loves you and finds you beautiful so with or without make-up really won't make a difference to your beauty in his eyes..

But in my opinion I think you look pretty in that picture. So stop worrying, I think most guys liks to see the REAL girl behind the make-up every once in a while at least:)

• I'm not a guy, but I can tell you, you have nothing to worry about, you're beautiful the way you are :)

It's a great picture of you!

• You look very pretty in the link you posted, I say you don't need make up at all !

You can wear some, of course, but what I mean is that I think it's alright if you don't wear any around your boyfriend. Besides, even though I almost never wear make-up, I went to sleep a few times with my boyfriend while wearing some, and since then he keeps calling me his Panda XD

So yes, you look pretty without any make-up on :)

• you look O.K. but probably a lot better with makeup (some concealer and mascara at the very least)

• Shut up, you are drop dead georgeous! :P You have nothing to be worried about, I am sure (:

• You are beautiful without makeup. You boyfriend shouldn't notice a difference. Don't even worry about it.

• Ok I'm a girl and I know you're asking the guys here, but can I just say: you look absolutely stunning in that picture! So please, don't keep on wearing your makeup when going to bed, take it off and embrace that natural beauty! :D

• U look scary without makeup. I'll back off if I'm your boy friend...

• cheers -.-

• u reli scared the hell out of me...not because you're ugly, just because the way you smile and everything...make sure you don't smile like that to your boyfriend, it's creepy

• you're still pretty! ^-^

• my fella prefers no make up - you are really very pretty and don't need any

• You have naturally beauty.dont have to worry about it , you are already pretty without make up ;)

• You look nifty.

• You have to be joking. Fishing for compliments much?

• no, wanting honest opinions actually.. But Ill take that as a compliment

• I guess all of the other compliments you got from this weren't enough if you want to take my answer as a compliment too.

• to answer your question, yes you look okay with no makeup. I might be a little biased because I don't wear makeup and like the look of no makeup better than makeup in general on most girls, so I think that you look better without it than with it. and honestly it probably isn't good for your skin that you wear it that much (literally all the time is what you make it sound like), try to be more confident in your natural beauty! especially with your boyfriend, you should be comfortable doing anything around him, let alone being bare-skinned

• It's fine he will be okay

• you look the same (-the hair)