I look normal, how do girls look hot?

So, I'm not ugly nor am I strikingly beautiful. What should I do to look hot?

I'm skinny, have long legs, long brown hair, pale skin and small boobs. I don't like wearing loads of make-up, that just looks cakey.

All advice is welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to need a lot more context and maybe a bit more basis as to what you mean when you say girls look "hot" but you look "normal".

But I'll just take a shot in the dark and assume that you want two things. One; you want to look and feel more good about your appearance because your current look just isn't good enough so you want to fix/change that. And two; you want this overhaul to attract more attention (particularly from guys). Overall I guess you want to know how to be able to look more attractive, am I right?

If so, the main place to start is with your fashion sense. This is the main factor you probably want to look into. I can give you a few ideas but like I said , I require more detail to deliver anything worthwhile.

What Guys Said 4

• The secret of most girls that look hot (outside of confidence) is wearing clothes, makeup and hairstyles that flatter their best assets and conceal their perceived flaws the best.

• What makes a girl hot is good posture, confidence, and aggressive eye contact

• It's not about your appearance. It's about how you dress.

• How you dress is your appearance.

Do you mean wearing revealing clothes? I'm not really up for that.

• They likely look hot by having better genes.

What Girls Said 7

• I think "hot" is just when someones confident in who they are. You shouldn't change how you look just to meet a standard of "hot" Do whatever makes you feel beautiful and comfortable. But if you aren't comfortable now with how you look then try a different style, till ya find something you are comfortable with. Everyone looks different for a reason

• Stand up straight and walk with confidence is always the best advice that I got.

I guess you could also dress in clothing that enhances certain features: same colored pants and shoes make long legs look even longer, more details at the bust draw attention and add volume, etc. :)

• i mean hotter girls tend to be like a B or higher! and like wear crop tops and stuff like that and wear makeup! confidence is also key!

• A B-cup or what? I Mila Jovovich is hot and has a small cup so I'll kind of disregard this answer.

• i was just telling you like what the guys at my high school liked! I didn't like mean it as offensive

• Oh okay, sorry for that

• Wear clothes that fit your body

• Some have better genes than others

Just try to take care of yourself more so people will notice. For example tanning, changing haircolor, changing hairstyle, clothes you feel comfortable in, use make up, use accessories...

• You sound strikingly beautiful to me.

• ive been try to figure that out too but I think it all comes from your own energy you give off, its about feeling comfortable in your own skin and loving yourself and accepting your body = confidence. if ure not happy with yourself others will pick up on it too. you have to walk the walk, talk the talk and flip your hair like your doin your thing