Girls: Has a guy ever bumped into something while staring at you while walking?

This happened to me today at the mall yesterday and it was so embarrassing. The girl started laughing so I ended up looking away and walking away really fast. I saw her again about half an hour later (she's gorgeous btw) and she smiled and I could tell she was trying not to laugh when she saw me. I couldn't look at her after that. It was humiliating. Has this ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• no never happened lol:)

What Girls Said 11

• Yup! Tons of timessssssss ;) Me & My Best Friends laugh at them (the guys) for a while because well, it IS pretty funny but well, it is really cute too ;] But we kind of forget about it after a while so don't worry x)

• Haha yeah this kid who looked like he was in high school walked into a wall because he kept staring. And this other guy almost fell off his bike for staring. It was pretty funny.

• It happens... I did that three times in 20 minutes because I was so disoriented... I was walking with a guy I like.

He thought it was cute -but I definitely did not share his amusement.

I bumped into a lamp post on the way to the store. then I bumped into the door getting into the store. then I went the wrong way exiting the store and bumped into the counter. I'm completely serious. ;)

• um I was working one day and a boy was acting stupid I looked up and held eyecontact for a long time yo no kidding time actually stopped when we were looking at each other its like I saw in his soul or something and now we cantstop seen each other I don't feel complete

• Well, no x) But don't worry, I would actually think it is cute of you to do such thing :P If the girl was more like me, and you were close to each other, she would have helped you instead(of course, I don't mean to try to do this on purpose o_ò)

• No it hasn't happened to me. But I've done that to a guy once, I was completely embarrassed and couldn't run away fast enough as he laughed with his mates, when I think of it now it was really funny, but it was still embarrassing! lol

• Yea one time but I think he thought I was someone her knew and was trying to figure it out. lol...xX

• Nope but I've had a couple stare at me for a long time. It would be so cute if that happened! I'd be so flattered.

• Yes it happens quite a lot but I don't usually laugh.

• Yep. It happens.

• No, I've never seen anyone do that, not in my life.

I'd find it incredibly charming though, and sweet.

What Guys Said 0