Guys, what is all that about?!

What really go through guys' mind when you're looking intently at a girl? A pal told me that this guy was looking intently at me when she tried to engage his attention. She said it got kinda awkward and she can't help but look away. I was sitting beside her and was just doing my work (head down).

Most Helpful Guy

• He be hypnotized by your beauty, your booty, your boobies, or all of the above. Most likely he is fantasizing about you and didn't realize that he was making it obvious that he was staring at you.

What Guys Said 7

• i usually don't stare unless I know the girl has been staring at me. besides that I usually just sneak quick glances. I don't want to come off as pervy

• Either he was day dreaming after he was admiring your beauty or he was still day dreaming about you after admiring your beauty. or he was a real creepo

• Depends. Sometimes, I'm admiring how beautiful she is, and other times, I'm admiring about how amazing of an individual she is. Most of the time, it's about both :)

• Anytime a guy looks at a girl for more than 1/2 second, he is fantasizing about getting her into bed.

• When I'm staring at a girl, lust is what usually goes through my mind.

• It means that we want the girl's attention, we find her attractive, or we want her sexually.

• was it this guy? link

What Girls Said 0