Any 'different' makeup tips?

I'm not talking about the common ones we always hear, I am talking about your own personal makeup tips that you have come to learn and that work great for you.

My own personal tip: If you run out of lipstick colors, pick a nice color from your eyeshadow palette and dap it on your lips with your pinky. Add gloss, and viola, a new color!

Any 'different' makeup tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be careful with the eyeshadow thing; many eye colors have ferric ferrocyanide, which is OK for the eyes, but not ingestion. This company uses Blue #1 for their blue lipstick shade: link

In the new Mark flyer, the girl lined her lips with a dark lip gloss and filled the middle with a light lip gloss. It looked awesome. :)

Also, BareMinerals Matte, is a great concealer when layered heavily, so there is no need for a separate concealer.

Murad Oil-Control Mattifying Lotion SPF15 is a great eyeshadow primer, especially if your lids are oily.

• Oh that's cool, especially the lip liner thing. Can you send me that link?

• Oh that is so cool and I have always wanted to try it. But for some reason I thought you meant they took a colored gloss and used it as lip liner. Dumb lol.

• No, you were right, they did :) they used a darker gloss as the actual liner instead of lipliner

What Guys Said 1

• That's quite clever. Even guys wouldn't notice the difference.

What Girls Said 4

• Instead of using blush, I just pinch my cheeks two or three times. Saves money and looks natural. :)

• I use a light blush on my eyelids if I want a soft but bright eyed look.

• i do the same but with liquid blush

• Haha I do that too. :) Once when my mascara was over I dipped the brush in the one which had the eye liner lol.