Girls and their hair routine!

to my fellow ladies, how often do you wash your hair, what do you do to style it eachday and if its colored how often do you touchup? share your hair care routine!

Most Helpful Girl

• I co wash my hair every 2 weeks. I wash it with shampoo every few months or so. My hair is super dry and shampoo does nothing for me. Every once in a while, I get dandruff. I use 100% coconut oil to treat it. Once or twice a year, I dust (not clip) my ends. Every 3 or 4 months, I straighten it with low heat.

My hair shrinks up to 75% of its true length, so I braid my hair to stretch it out or use curl formers. I don't use brushes, I rarely comb it. I just use my fingers to detangle it, which is 2 to 3 times a week. Most nights before bed, I light spritz it with water, lightly seal it with shea butter and braid it back up. I either sleep with a satin head scarf or pillow. The next morning, I unravel my hair, divide and fluff it.

Every once in a while I color my hair. I don't usually do touch ups. I just natural color grow out and when I get bored with that. I dye my hair all over again. Sometimes, I used to use henna are semi permanent dyes to make my color pop.

• coconut oil, that's a good idea!

• At first I was skeptical about using it it. But it did my scalp wonders. My dandruff didn't go completely away, but most of it was gone.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• I wash my hair usually every other day. I scrunch it with mousse and then I blow dry my bangs and let the rest air dry. Then I straighten my bangs or leave them loose if they look alright. I do color my hair, and I touch up every 3-4 months or so. My artificial color isn't much different from my natural color. :)

• I wash my hair usually every two days.i deep condition at least twice a month. For the style I just leave it natural which is wavy, or I'll braid it kinda like in my profile pic, or up in a pony tail. Nothing too fancy. But if I wanna do something different or I wanna look kinda sexy for my SO I'll straighten it. I use to bleach my hair but I haven't touched it with bleach in about a year, people say it looked like Ombre now, I'm not totally sure what that is. But I like how it is now. So I probably won't touch it up anytime soon.

• ive seen that hombre look too! some girls look beautiful in it!

• I wash it every second day sometimes every third if it's holding up but by then it'll be fairly greasy. I always use shampoo and conditioner and will leave the conditioner in while I wash/exfoliate/shave the rest of my body to give it time to work. After washing it I'll blow dry it as straight as possible with no other products and then use my ghd to get it poker straight. Most mornings I'll also have to give it a run through with the ghd to even out any kinks that developed over night.

I have no hair color at the moment but when I did die my hair I went for semi-permanents that weren't a million miles from my own color so I didn't have to think about roots showing.

• I wash it every other day so as to not strip my hair of the moisture it needs

And I comb through it every morning before I leave

That's it :)

• I wash it 1-2x a day with a sulfate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner

I deep condition every other day though, with the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, Bioluxe Argan Oil Masque or Tresemme Mud Masque

Then I get out of the shower, spritz some of the no tangle leave in conditioner (the one for babies lmao), detangle, apply curl butter/enhancer and then I seal with coconut oil & then apply mousse. Lately I've been skipping the coconut oil though

At night after showering I have been trying to oil my hair and scalp with the Vatika Oil or EVOO or extra virgin coconut oil.

• i use aussie 3 minute miracle too, lifesaver!

• I wash it every 2 days. But at the moment I'm having a bad time with my hair it's falling quite a lot so I'm not being tough with it. I'm only washing and blow drying it. I find it good the way it is. I have naturally straight hair so I rarely style it. I just leave it like it is.

• wash it everyday morning and night with shampoo and conditioner. deep condition it once a week.

• baking soda and apple cidar vinager... the sun and swimming in the ocean gives my hair blond streaks

• i'd wash my hair everyday and I don't do much with it...the most I'd do is straighten it

• i used to wash it with shampoo and conditioner every day but this whole past semester I've been so busy with schoolwork, staying up late and then not wanting to bother washing it lol so I've been washing it every 3ish days :x...but it actually usually looks better now :) less dry