Girls - how would you compare a really good looking guy vs. a well rounded guy?

Say, if a guy was very good looking and tall like a model. Obviously lots of female attention. Like, most of your friends talk about him and try to chat him up when they see him.

vs. a guy who was good looking, but not model-hot. But is smart, grounded, funny, good job, sporty, popular, organised, has leadership, generally well rounded?

Who would you consider dating?

1|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• The good-looking, well-rounded guy would be my choice all day any day. Being attractive means so much more then just looking like Ryan Gosling. Besides, models are often over-rated :P

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I would choose a well rounded guy. Because just because you are model-like handsome doesn't mean you are popular and hot. ;] And personally I really like "hot" guys. I'd rather date hot and a little less handsome guy than date nerdy but handsome guys. Plus, lots of girls like sporty, popular, has leadership kind of guys. Like, HOT guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date both at the same time and then choose from there. I'd probably date the really good looking guy for fun but then get in a relationship with the well rounded guy. But both of them seem like great guys so why not experience both?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Most will go for the well-rounded guy...he will stimulate her emotions more than the good looking guy that is just a hollow shell on the inside. :-P

0|0
    0|0