How can a girl look older?

People mostly think I'm 17/18, while I'm nearly 21.

I don't know what to do about it, my face is pale and I don't wear tons of makeup. I wear normal clothes, no flashy prints or neon colors..

I'm thin though, and I have a very small cup size.

I'd love some advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe gaining a few pounds will help fill you out to give a more womanly feel? I honestly wouldn't worry about it... in the long run it will serve you better. I'm 18 and look like I'm 15... It's a bit hard to not make my boyfriend look like he is robbing the cradle, but I have kind of just accepted the fact that I'll be looking this way for a while, because women in my family just look young -.-

What Guys Said 3

• Enjoy your youthful looks while you have them.

• Your dress is the determining factor. Try to wear more mature but stylish clothes.

• Carry fool proof ID for when you need it, and just enjoy looking young. When you're older, you'll be considered very fortunate to have youthful looks.

What Girls Said 6

• A lot of people say I look younger than I am.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as you like the way you look, it doesn't matter.

Besides, it's not THAT much of a difference, and in a few years time you'll probably be grateful for looking younger.

If you really want to make a change though - maybe try dressing a little more sophisticated. That instantly adds a couple of years to your age. And it can work for any style - sophisticated doesn't always mean 'like you're going to the office' or something like that. It's just about choosing the right cuts etc that work for you. Still play up whatever style you want, but look a bit more put together than your everyday teenage outfit.

• I have always looked younger, it was a pain at your age I know. But it is a bonus as you get older trust me.

• just put on a little more makeup and dress in clothes that are a bit older.

• wear more makeup, especially eye makeup. dress sexier and more like girls your age. if you wear stuff like sweats this can make you look younger so dress up more if you're too casual.

• Thats really not a big age difference. 18 year olds generally don't look that much different than 21 year olds so how much older are you trying to look? I'm nearly 25 and people say I look under 16. Almost 10 year difference.

• trust me it is a good thing not to look older. if you wear a bit more makeup it might help but trust me in five years you will appreciate looking young.