Is it possible to have...

an unattractive stomach?

Random question I know. But I was wondering what people think an unattractive stomach looks like?

Personally, I like softly toned flat stomachs on females and muscular or toned for males. I don't mean to be cruel but I find it difficult to look at extremely over weight people, who have folds of fat flowing over their jeans.

Maybe I should refrase my question to: Do you find stomachs attractive, if so, what kind? toned, flat, curvy, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it sounds like people can have unattractive stomachs since you are not attracted to those who are overweight.

• Yea, but I wasn't to sure if I was just being extremely judgmental and cruel. Was just checking that other people thought the same

• Everyone is allowed to like what they like and be attracted to what they like...as long as you aren't being downright mean to people you aren't attracted to

What Guys Said 3

• Clearly, considering you said you only like it softly toned for women and muscular for men.

Anyway, I agree with the part about the midsections of obese people. Other than that, I don't particular fixate much on it. I can find a wide variety of them attractive.

• An unattractive stomach has a bulge or fat in it.

• I agree.

What Girls Said 0