Staring at girl with interesting face

So there was this girl I kept staring at in class and she freaked out (I was just bored and she looked way better than the teacher. She has this very interesting rocking horse face...her body is amazing too and she's brilliant ). She messaged me on Facebook asking if there was something I wanted to communicate to her. I said I liked her glasses and didn't recognize her(I joked she'd be a good spy). Now she's scared of sitting next to me and gives me mean looks if I ever glance at her. But I want to be on good terms with her because she's smart. I don't want to date her because she's too moody. But it's proving impossible to charm her. Should I just apologize for "staring"...seems like she's insecure. Do you ladies get mad when I guy stares at your beautiful self for a while?

Most Helpful Girl

• she liked you and she gave you an opportunity to reach out to her. if you liked her then you should've made a move, if you don't like her, then it's rude and she has the right to give you mean attitude because starring is rude if you have nothing to say. :/

What Girls Said 2

• Something similar happened to me today,I was sat in maths flicking through my textbook, looked up and saw this boy creepily staring at me, I looked down and started working and thought nothing of it but then looked up a couple of more times and he was still staring, it was so awkward and I felt so uncomfortable, that's probably how she felt too.

• You made her feel insecure now she's mad at you. You better rectify what you've said as she seems to be interested in you.

What Guys Said 2

• yea she seemed like she was interested in you. if a girl freaked out about a dude staring at me she would either give you a rude response or gossip about it. she probably said that to break the ice with you and maybe advance from there. she is either pissy that you said you didn't recognize her or she is insecure and maybe thinks you're staring at her in a negative way.

• It seems that she's interested in you, but when you said that you didn't recognized it was her, she was hurt.