How important is eye contact to girls? What do you think?

So, the question is self explanatory. But, I'll add. What do you think when you see a guy looking into your eyes. For instance lets say you walk by each other, and look into each others eyes. Sorta both a flirting, but also attraction way.

What do you think, about him, his confidence? Do you wish he would talk to you? Do you feel good about yourself? Everything that comes to your mind...whatcha got?

Most Helpful Girl

• very important. breaking contact to me means disinterest.

• What about being shy? He could be shy?

• I'm not shy...maybe slightly private. But usually I'm not afraid to tell someone how I feel. Sometimes I think girls are shy when I look at them. Which confuses me if they're interested or not

• oh well then if he's shy then I would need him to do other signals that point to shyness vs disinterest

What Girls Said 4

• I do like eye contact but out of context it can be weird and uncomfortable. Too much just spells psycho or arrogant to me!

• Love the eye contact, could do it all the time, ha ha. I think it's sexy, and talking to smeone after it is so much better, I know the guy is confident about it if he does it in a right way

• I'll look at a girl...to show a little interest. But, they hardly ever hold or smile. Only a few actually even smile. Are they too shy or nod interested? Ones that do I've known for a little while.

• Dunno... If I look back it means I'm interested, if I am not,I just smile and never look that way again ;)

• Love eye contact - bonus points if they have really nice eyes .

theres something about making eye contact and when a guy comes to talk to you after that :)

• I like eye contact its sexy. for example me and some guy across the room are making fierce eye contact. I mean obviously I'm not gonna go up to him but put it this way... I left the side window open for him. cheers

What Guys Said 3

• Very. If she asks you what her eye color is, don't answer "32C". That does not qualify as eye contact.

• VERY important. Don't underestimate the power of eye contact. Girls are attracted to confident guys. Guys who don't make eye contact come across as shy and submissive beta males.

• Eye contact is very significant as it promotes confidence and attraction to the woman.