Which color bathing suit is the best?

I want to splurge and buy a Betsey Johnson bathing suit. It comes in three colors, and I don't have a favorite. Which one do you guys think is the nicest?

• Http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Lh1EyD7kL.jpg
    18% (2)25% (2)21% (4)Vote
  • Http://sc.islandtrends.com/common/images/regular/2379632IVO.jpg
    18% (2)50% (4)32% (6)Vote
  • Http://c1.everythingbutwater.com/images/products/48813/31252_z.jpg
    64% (7)25% (2)47% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
a) link

b) link

c) link

~~~working links~~~ also thanks for voting/commenting

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what you look good in I guess. Personally I like B the most, then A then C... but I don't know what you look like so I don't really know what to advise. For example I usually look good in yellow or light pink bathing suits, once I get a bit tan at least.

2|0
    0|0
    • I look best in black or white usually because I have light skin, but I love colors like C on me once I get tan!

What Guys Said 10

• If you're light skinned, definitely A. If you're bronzed, b

C would work only if you've got a REALLY nicely shaped AND tanned body, or if you're naturally dark skinned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's a color that really brings out her eyes, I think girls usually look best in white or black bathing suits.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look the same, but the white one goes with the rest of the colors. I voted b

0|0
    0|0
  • I need a body to go with those bathing suits, otherwise there's no sense of contrast. The person wearing the suit is equally as important as the suit itself.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5'4", 120-125 pounds depends on the time of day, bust - 36, waist - 24, hip - 36, thick thighs but still a thigh gap, flat stomach but no muscles

• They look like they're made out of old curtains.

0|0
    0|0
  • Links in poll options don't work. Should add em to your original message or do an update with em.

0|0
    0|0
  • they honestly all look the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Link B is the best. It's still best if you go with plain colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. link

2. link

3. link

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your race and hair color?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• C with b being second

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say the blue one. What's your skin tone?

0|0
    0|0
  • c or b

0|0
    0|0
  • C if you're tan

0|0
    0|0