Am I fat? Please look at profile pic I can't post links

I am 138 pounds 20 years old and 5'3 , my measurements are waist-28 hips-39 but I have really big thighs but they are toned so the middle of my thighs measure 22 inches around. Don't be too mean please.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're fat. So you have big thighs. No problem there. Everyone looks different. You seem fine to me. Don't worry about it. Just try to love what you got. Our opinion ultimately doesn't matter. I just hope that whatever you take away from this question doesn't drive you to do something unhealthy. If so, please listen if someone tells you so. But as I said, you're fine.

What Guys Said 9

• I like it when women fish for compliments. Maybe you're shy and introverted and don't hear this very often, but you have a rocking body. Every girl is after having a nice flat belly, lots of cleavage, and the badonkadonk.

So don't worry about it...

• Your not doing bad, I'm more interested in seeing your face! I can help with you with tips on your diet if you like, the more healthy you eat the more healthy you will look!

• In general, for every 5 feet should be 100 lbs, every inch on top of that should be an additional 5 lbs. If your 5'3, you should be any where from the 115-120 lbs range. That would calculate a healthy BMI around 20 point something. It is very possible for you to reach this!

• I think I'm fine with dairy products, nothing unusual happens haha, thank you! :)

• Okay well good luck experimenting, and I'm here if you have any more questions.

• Fat? please, you're no where near fat.

• can't see anything. You don't sound that bad though

• curvy. I guess. nice ass

• You're on a private profile. I want to see youuuuuuu

• Your body is fine and you can use bikinis quite well.

• Fat where? I actually thought you're thighs were small. Id definitly not say no if you asked me to eat you out, that's for sure. you're hot lol

• No you aren't fat, but you could probably stand to lose about 10 lbs.

• oh okay, thanks

• you're retarded she doesn't need to lose anything...

• Jessica Alba weighs much less than that.

I apologize for liking women that are much thinner.

What Girls Said 4

• A bit heavy on the hips, but otherwise you're fine.

• you seem pretty toned, so I wouldn't say you're fat. you're thick but it looks solid.

• That is not fat at all.

• sorry to say it., girlfriend, but you are an attention seeker.

• You don't know me at all for you to say that. I'm not, but thank you.

• you know you are perfect, cmon, look at your body.

• Well I'm glad that you think that, please give some of that to me.