Girls : Do you think a man in a business suit a tie and with sunglasses hot or not?

I was wondering and googled it but did not find anything related. And if yes why do you find it hot?

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 6

• When I wore a suite, tie, black pants, and dress shoes to school and college a few times, several girls gave me great comments. Girls really like the suit and tie outfit. I wear it to college every now and then because it makes me feel better about myself.

• I love how you only got guy answers haha.

The answer is, you will only look good in a suit and tie if you have a nice body underneath it.

• Mafia style?

• I feel most girls would dig this look

• It depends on the weather. Dressing stylish helps your overall presentation, but it's perfectly fine if you are casual but presentable. If you wear a suit in the summer and it's not an event, you look wierd. If you wear sunglasses when the sun isn't bright, then you look like a tool.

• I'd rather he be shirtless in leather pants with the butt cheeks cut out.