Should men trim their armpits hair to look better? or shave? which do you like?

im just wondering which one girls like. in my case, I trim and keep them short. I have shaved before. what do you say about this question?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind but a trim wouldn't hurt ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Let them be. BUT! Long, old armpit hair tend to smell, so, even though I love masculin guys, shave maybe once a month? (Of course depending on how much you smell when you're sweating)

• Let them be, unless it's out of control and thick..

Other than that, just trim them (but not too short)..

Don't shave, leave that to the girls to shave their armpits.

• trim it

• Shave, shave, and shave it! I mean I know that we're girls and your guys, but do you really think cause your hairy, it defines you of more of man. (I cab accept leg hair)

But frankly if it's not on your head or face, it needs to GO!

(sorry I just have this problem with body hair, it disturbs me. I'm the same way with my body.)

• really? so men should shave. actually I do like to shave but its kinda embarrassing because few guys shave

• I understand what you mean, but don't be afraid to.be different. Do what you like. I just really think that most girls get use to guys being hairy like underarms, chest, legs, pubic. But if you don't like that do what's best for you. I'm actually surprised I thought most women would say yes. I mean men expect us to stay well groomed for them. Why not the other way around

What Guys Said 4

• I say it's a question for weasels! Embrace your manliness.

• I'd like to know as well, actually. I already trim my ballsack. Still debating if I should shave my pits.

• It will not hurt at all. As long as you appear groomed, then everything's fine.

• If your pit hair goes past your ass then yes.