Girls who don't shave... Anything

I don't shave anything. And I'm certainly not blond, so it's noticeable. Plus, I'm pretty feminine. My aesthetic is usually pretty dresses, funky make-up and dresses, hairy legs and dockers.

The sun has been making an appearance. As too have my hairy legs :) I usually get allot of looks, so I assume the general opinion of people is that is a problem.

I'm pretty insulated. I live and work with people who think like me. I'm dating a 'normal' heterosexual White guy. When I asked him if it looks werid that I wear these dresses with obviously hairy-as-a-mofo legs, his response was "who gives a sh*t baby?".

I want to know what people who live (for a lack of a better word) 'mainstream'.

Hairy chicks. Thoughts?

Feel free to be cruel. I'm not changing my mind about these things. I'm just curious. If you're revolted, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're just beautiful and you shouldn't go with the mainstream if you think you're already comfortable with your state now.

• Thanks :) I have zero interest in changing. Just curious as to what people think about it. Again, I'm really insulated. I get hit on all the time and have never (knock on wood) been rejected in general (let alone for my body choices). But I don't know any other woman (who date men) who make the same choice. Wondering why? Razor burn sucks. Waxing is expensive. And being embaressed of yourself is destructive.

Thanks for encouragement :D

What Guys Said 7

• simply put:

there should be MUCH more girls like you, luckily there are some :D and the fact that you are like "Feel free to be cruel. I'm not changing my mind about these things." makes it even sexier.

• I would LOVE for more women to feel secure with themselves. If confidence is sexy, then loving every little bit of yourself if out of this world. Too bad most men like their girls with a healthy dose of self hate. Anyways, encouragement appreciated :).

• CONFIDENCE IS SEXY, no doubt about that :), a lot of men also have self hate, and well, I guess they fight fire with fire, and yes, since people are so kind to give "possitive" reinforce for you to shave, I pissitively speak in favor of your hair and your confidence :)

• Doesn't really bother me unless I have to give oral to her... Sorry if it seems like a silly answer, but it's the only issue I have with it. I don't think it looks bad if it's kept somewhat neat.

• A women with hairy legs is not a women. I mean she will not look like one.

• you could at least try to be more open, what if the girl doesn't have that much leg hair naturally? It wouldn't be noticeable if you're not glaring at it.

Jerk answer. You're probably so influenced by the airbrushed women in the media. It's guys like you who criticise us and make us feel even more insecure.

• women and kids*

• You sure look like a women in that profile picture. I mean women look more properly like women when they wax their legs and stuff. :) So if you want to look more womanly you should shave and prettier you should wax certain body parts.

• hairy legs and armpits are so f*cking nasty.

• You're entitled to your opinion, which I asked for. No hard feelings. But why do you think its 'nasty'? And why hide behind anony.?

• Articulation doesn't seem to be your strongest asset.

• and feminine hygiene doesn't seem to be your strongest asset.

I said it's masculine what more do you want?

But another thing came to mind, when I'm feeling a girls legs a little stubble on her legs doesn't feel as good as when she's smooth and clean shaven. so full blown hair won't feel good at all. I imagine it'd be like feeling a guys legs, ewe gross.

• I like a bush

• I prefer a woman without body hair. Men have more body hair than women, so body hair is more of a masculine trait. So logically the less body hair, the more feminine a woman looks.

• I find it really unattractive and a large majority of guys would agree.

You should do what you want though. But obviously you should know that you're making attracting guys much more difficult for yourself.

• Well, I've never been rejected in my life and I'm 28. So far, "you're making attracting guys more difficult" doesn't apply to me at least.

What Girls Said 6

• I think that's completely your own choice. If it makes you happy, who cares what others think? "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind". :)

I know some people are gonna give you bad comments on here but screw 'em. I guess I'm one of the "mainstream" girls who shave everywhere but that's only because it makes ME comfortable. If not shaving makes YOU comfortable, then so be it!

Live for yourself xoxo

• Hairy arms? Whatever

Legs and pits? Gross

• I am extremely hairy too but I feel it is too much work.

• ugh nooo, it is a big no no for me, how can you be feminine if you have hairs all over?

• Shave your pits but keep your bush

• I think that's awesome,

every women has body hair so it's not right that we are all obligated to wax everything below our eyebrows in order to be perceived as feminine...any guy who thinks that an unshaven girl is "not a women" obviously has an extremely warped view of reality.

• Here here.

• A big reason why I walk around with my legs exposed is to show other woman that its totally possible. When I was a teenager, I saw this conventionally attractive woman with a sun dress. He was all natural with no make-up. Her very attractive partner was next to her with their baby stapped to his chest. I forsaw my future: raidient, real and equal.