Girls what's the first thing you check out when looking at a guy?

well the q says it all. how often do you check out a guys junk? lol

ive read that the first thing that men notice about a woman is her hair. I think its true because that's usually the first thing I notice and look at first. apparently its instinctual

Most Helpful Girl

• haha? I never look down there directly...That's weird! Unless you have a stiffy or something, and not because I want to, but because it stands out.. similarly to someone who wears bright neon shoes, your eyes kind of go that way whether you want them to or not...

... ANYWAY, I tend to look at face features first.. such as Mouth, eyes, neck... I can't say which first, because it depends on the guy.. which feature (of the 3) he has more appealing to me, is what my eyes will go for first.

What Girls Said 8

• Face first, then the muscle package. I only look down there if he's wearing sweats- which reveals all, it drawls my attention, or I'm just bored and I wanna see what your working with.

• I look at the lips and eyes then the whole package. But if a guy happens to draw attention to his junk then I can't help but to look down there.

• eyes and hair

• If he's tall and has an athletic build lol

• His face, eyes, hair etc

• His face, in general. His smile and teeth, his eyes, his facial hair (or lack thereof), his hair.

• Eyes

• I usually look at his face, style, and hair first. I don't look at men's junk. I tried looking at my crush's junk because of all the questions on here about girls looking at guys' junk but I just felt awkward and embarrassed I never did it again haha

What Guys Said 1

• Let me educate you on something that might just change your life. Women are not like men, they don't really take physical features to the importance that we do. Women are emotional, Men are visual.

The first thing a girl checks out is just basic body care but as soon as you start talking, your personality trumps everything else. How you talk and react is really what the first important thing a girl checks out is.