Where do they come from? Really

I was over the internet looking for my d(-_-)b beats... and I stumbled on this song link The song is good, but what really brings my question is where can we party like that? where do they find all those people? and what about the girls they look so hot? It makes me wonder if when you die heaven looks like that...I'd kill myself just to figure it out lol (kidding), but seriously does someone know where to find people like that? just to hang around and chill?

If the link doesn't convince you they are hot what about this one... link

Most Helpful Girl

• "Where do they find all these people?" They hold casting calls for models/extras, people who maybe can't sing or act, but they can dance and look really good. You'll probably find people who look hot at any beach, but they will probably be only somewhere between 1/10-1/20 of your sample. For professional music videos, they find good-looking people from around the country and hire a videographer. They don't just go to a random beach and start shooting.

I'd guess the closest you could come to this kind of party in real life might be Beverly Hills, California, or similar high-class neighborhoods.

What Girls Said 4

• Trust me. This is the highlight reel. I've lived 'that' life from the girl side. It's so much pointless drama. It catches up with you and you grow tired of it when it's your actual daily life. There are much better things in life to be had, no joke, seriously

• What kind of drama?

• Well, because the satisfaction is short-lived, and a distraction...little things get picked apart. These are people that live for the rush and the vanity...when you take that away...

Then...there is illegal drug usage which means it's full of lies and deceit...they're impulsive with or without drugs...

Girls are whores...and psycho to boot. Guys are douches lacking in character.

There's no contentedness. No consistent prolonged actual satisfaction. It causes resentment and tesnsion.

• Also, try going to a bikini club or bikini night at a club. It ensures it's all adults there...and only girls who feel competitively attractive enough tend to show up in bikinis. Don't they have them in your town?

I live in Houston, we're already one of the nightlife towns...and we have a beach (a crappy one albeit) nearby. We find ways to enjoy our crap beaches because it gets HOT here. Thus we also do other bikini events. Then we have Mexican beaches not too far off.

• I love Benny Benassi. Go to Ibiza or Biarritz. They party hard there. Search for some documentaries about these places you will know.

• Pretty much any beaches with tourists! Obviously!

• Desperate much? It's just girls in bathing suits! Men are weird!

Most tourist places will have a bunch of people only there to party and have a good time just like in your videos.

• d(-_-)b...d(-)...d( ?? )b... (-)b...d(o.O)b feel the beat.

We men get very emotional when we are exposed to that kind (bathing suit girl with a hardcore body) visual stimuli. I just can't help it to look. I sometimes lose my composure and start babling nonesense just because my brain is being taken over by a bunch of hormones that the girl (visual stimuli) is causing.

• Hardcore body?WHERE?

Where do you live under a rock?

• The icon is cool! And the answer is clubs and beaches.

What Guys Said 4

• In Chersonissos (Crete, GR) and Ibiza (ES) they do it that way after they got hiped up on drugs and booze.

• Miami

• d(-_-)b...d(-)...d( /\ )b... (-)b...d(o.O)b...d(-_-)b...d(-)...d( /\ )b... (-)b...d(0.o)b... feel the beat.

^_^ Bikini parties...erm! ...-_- it's just girls showing off no biggie... (O.O) I can't stop looking man! you're EVIL!

• Ah well what can I say, it's home... I'm pretty much immune to good looking women. There is a lot of them here. =P

• go to some EDM concerts/shows

• Of course, at the beach.