Guys do you like girls who are into fashion?

Do you like the typical 'lookbook' girls link , who are into fashion and spend time in the way they dress/ look? (they might stand out by doing this)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's attractive if a girl cares about the way she looks and puts effort into it. But bear in mind that what a girl might find attractive and what a guy might find attractive in female fashion often differ.

Guys like female fashion that looks sexy. And guys don't generally care about fashion trends, whether this piece of clothing is fashionable at the moment, etc.

What Guys Said 18

• Well would you still call it fashion if the person wearing the latest tight fit pants is as big as a hippo? I mean there are certain things that you can do that is the in thing to do. Then there are things you can't. Suck it up.

If it's a good looking girl sure. Provided she isn't consumed by it and isn't a diva thinking guys should feel privileged to be in her presence You get the idea.

However personally I feel, if a girl is naturally gorgeous. Even the simplest of outfits would become fashionable on her. I mean do you ever see the models that appear on fashion trends as skinny as a bamboo or as big as hippo? Sounds offensive but yea.

Fashion kinda belongs to those who are naturally gifted genes to look good. Unfair but too bad. The rest can at least put in effort to look decent. Like exercising and wearing the right clothes that makes their features look better.

• Somewhat indifferent.

Most of them wear a mixture of stuff that is:

- hot

- hideous

- stupid looking but revealing so if they have a good body it makes them look stupid but hot.

Generally speaking guys care about whether a girl dresses in an attractive way, but very little about what's fashionable. The outfit that looked hot 3 seasons ago, we still like it on you.

• If they look good of course I'm interested.

With them being interested in fashion, chances are they will look good.

• Those spiked plattform shoes are a bit too much for me lol.

The rest I've glanced at is perfectly fine. I like a girl that is fashionable and has a style. It's sexy as long as it isn't overkill (like oversized spiked plattform shoes!)

:-P

• If it is an obsession like 24 hours a day no. If it is just like something she is interestead in like guys who are interestead in sports, than go for it.

• Girls can wear whatever they want, but I'm not especially attracted to a girl just because of their style. Clothes can help, but as far as I'm concerned, they will never be the deciding factor. I like a girl that's feminine, but not over the top with the fashion. Some of those girls on your link look silly how they're dressed.

• Yes, but more on the side if high fashion, rather than e link you provided. Some of the stuff is nice, but I would question the quality of the materials.

• I don't really care. But I LOVE it when girls are into how their body looks. Like working out a lot :p

• Overall, no, as far as your link goes. Casual clothes with some random sneakers or a dress/skirt with some sexy heels is great, don't need to get pointlessly flashy.

• Yes, I would definitely like it. But if she's dumb, then I can't be much excited about her.

• Some of these are way over the top (spiked heels?). I would prefer plainer things on a girl. Like maybe a nice summer dress and flats.

Sneakers and jeans can be incredbily sexy sometimes :)

• opinions changes from person to person so like, some are moderate & some doesn't like it at all.

• Yes however the fashion can't be an obsession...

• Some of the stuff looks good but some of them are also hideous. The ones on your link.

• Yes, of course. Women who are into fashion are mostly beautiful.

• Depends

• Fashion is only as good as the body it's on. If she's got a good body she'll look good in almost anything that isn't baggy and over sized.

some of the clothes in that lookbook link are kind of cool but the girls are too damn scrawny.

• as long as you don't mind us being into video games.

What Girls Said 3

• guys don't really care about it

• of course

• i've noticed guys want girls to be fashionable and hot and dress well, but they don't like it when girls spend the time and money on those clothes they like