Simply, is he interested?

So, there's this guy that I see at work from time to time and I can't tell if he's interested. Since I don't see him on a regular basis it's difficult for me to establish any sort of conclusion. So, he's talked to me a couple of times and the first time he did I wasn't interested in him. Plus, I was busy doing something so I kind of brushed him off...I feel bad for that now. Anyways, he spoke to me I think a couple of more times after I started liking him. I noticed that he would look at me out of the corner of his eye and smile, like I didn't notice. So, the last time I saw him, I gathered up the courage to look up at him and make eye contact and try to smile. However, this time he didn't look at me, he kept looking down, although I think he may of looked up when I got closer to where he was. The reaction seemed completely opposite from the last. I'm just confused, is he interested? I understand it may not be much to go on, but any input would be good. Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy is attracted towards you. Now whether he is interested in making a relationship with you remains to be seen. Guys staring at other girls signifies attraction, so you have that going for you. Time will tell if he wants to do something about that attraction. =p.

What Guys Said 2

• It's quite clear that he's interested in you basing from his body language.

• Seems like you are pushing him away, he knows you know that he likes you or thinks it, and thinks you want nothing to do with him!

What Girls Said 0