I don't know what to do anymore

almost a year ago now, I started talking to a guy. we talked pretty much every day...and I will admit I got spoiled by this. now in the last six months or so, he hardly ever talks to me any more. most of the time he won't look at me or acknowledge my existence. Friday night I went out after work and we ended up at the same place, and he looked right at me and ignored me. I would have waved or went over to say hi, but after he did that I couldn't. the sad part is that as angry as that made me, I still want to talk to him. it takes everything I have not to.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he lose interest in you. You should just go on your way and find a new guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like you need a new romantic interest. Do whatever you have to do to get over this one. He's clearly not interested anymore, and there's no good way for you to force him. Pack up and move on.

• Sounds like he got a girlfriend or he got bored of talking to you, because he didn't think you liked him. If you could answer my question I would appreciate it.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably has a girlfriend. Trust me, I was in a very similar situation, and he didn't even speak to me. Later I found that he was an extreme player and was actually tied down. Now we are close friends. All I can say is don't get too caught up on him, and definitely find someone new!