Which hairstyle should I get next?

I'm planning to get my hair done again this weekend, and since I've had short hairstyles for about 7 months I'm not sure whether to carry on with short or get a long one for something different. Please go into my pictures in my profile and you'll see the long and short hairstyles I'm thinking of getting (the pictures of gabrielle union and meagan good). And you'll see pictures of what I look like with short hair (which is what I look like now) and what I look like with long hair (which was almost a year ago). Which hairstyle do you think I should get? Thank you :) xx

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest I think you look nice with short hair but that gabrielle union hairstyle is fireeee... I mean she did get dwayne wade with her sexy flowing hair, coming from a man my personal opinion is the long hair, plus your cute those colors would look good on your skin tone, look like a beautiful video vixen.

What Guys Said 4

• link

link

I think Teresa Palmers hair in this movie is so badass... I'd seriously date a girl just for having hair like that.

• Google Thor in the avengers and get that haircut

• buzzcut

• Your hair is quite fine. Don't change it.

What Girls Said 1

• keep the length a little below your shoulders that'll look fine on you , and highlights seem to make you look stunning