Guys' Hoodies - fitted or lose?

I don't know what looks better on me. Small 'fits' but maybe makes me look kinda small or thin, but medium is slightly baggy and has less shape.

Heres about what the sizes look, pay more attention to the waist area.

Small: link

Medium: link

• Fitted looks better
  • Lose looks better
Or post a pic of a lean guy with a perfect fitting hoodie. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Fitted.

To me, lose looks like you don't care. Like you've been in bed all day.

The fitted doesn't look gay. I think it's rather ignorant for anyone to say that.

The fitted one is how it's, well, supposed to fit.

Even if you look on American Apparel's website, that's how the models are wearing it. link

• Loose. If you wear a hoodie that's too fitted, you'll end up looking a bit like Justin Bieber. It's childish and not masculine at all.

• Loose because then I can fit in with him. Plus, I love wearing guys hoodies and it should look like it belongs to a guy so I like loose ones.

• haha... and I am totally sure he likes you fitting in there with him!

• I think she means reletive to her size, she doesn't want to be walking with a guy who has a body as thin as hers?

However we can try that to, but it'd be challanging walking around in the same hoodie though. Like some crazy three legged race thing. ha ha :P

• I like the small one; surely it's a good thing to look slim and toned?! The other is just unflattering!

• I think fitted looks better, it just shouldn't be tight.

• loose with cat ears >^. .^<

link</a>

• i think the medium looks better

• both look fine to me... I prefer v-neck sweater though :)

• It doesn't really make a difference tbh.

• Fitted is a lot sexier. Even though it's only a hoodie, a more fitted sweater reminds me more of a tall, fun business man, and the extra-baggy one reminds me of someone tring to fit into a gang. Not sexy.

• Yeah that's how I see it, the loose one looks kind of sloppy.

• Ugh I meant small.

• Fitted or loose.. I don't care.

• Small!

• Small :D

• Fitted looks better

• Both are fine but I wouldn't go any bigger than link 2.

If you're skinny go for fitted but if you are a little chubby in the mid section go for looser.

• I like the small one.

• if you are no longer a teenager... no hoodie at all, a fitted jacket is much better...

• lol it's gayish if you wear the fitted and hoodies are supposed to be slightly loose

• Fitted

• Either would look okay. I'm leaning more toward the small, but you might feel kinda constricted in that one.

What Guys Said 6

• I guess they all gave their comments without considering your body type into account. since you said small and thin I am assuming you are skinny. if you have a skinny or slim body type always go with slim fit but NOT tight fit. if you wear a tight fit you would look extra small. wear a bigger one and you will look like Oliver Twist or like a stick inside a big bag. never go with baggy unless your body type allows.

ifyou like my answer please vote for it

• I voted A; because it LOOKS better.

However a more loose one is 10x more comfy. Remember that most people wear hoodies for the comfort "security blanket" type of feeling, so wear "B", although "A" flatters your body more.

• how is the small hoodie too fitted? Fit-wise...I think it's perfect!

I hate baggy clothes with a passion...

• Small looks better - no question. It's not event that "fitted" or tight, it just fits better than the larger sized one.

• Loose.

• I have both. It depends what I'm doing. A tighter fit is probably more fashionable.