What should a girl do to get a guy? I tried almost everything but being desperate!

I am always smiling when walking around, I look directly into the eyes of a guy I like. Still... They all just look at me and pass by. Is there anything a girl should do to get more attention. I tried also to ask smt some cute guys, like- How much time is it etc... But still it doesn't seem enough. Should I do something more or just go on until I find someone who deserves it. I feel a bit desperate since it seem slike no one falls for me (even if even girls and women say in beautiful)... Ho come that every single girl gets it easier than me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should be provocative in your clothing. That's the fastest way.

What Guys Said 2

• To really get a guys attention, your gonna have to show some skin. I know I sound like a pig, but it's the truth. Us men are visual creatures, so if you flirt with your body we will pick up the flirting much faster. And you will get a response from us faster as well!

• 65% clothed. ^_^ 45% naked

What Girls Said 1

• Just take your top off. The boys will come running like loose pigs.(in which they are)