How can I help my hair?

Right now I'm using Aussie Awesome Volume shampoo. It's the basic drugstore brand because I don't want to waste money on salon brands and prices if it won't help my hair. What my problem is, my hair gets really oily and greasy easily. It seems that no matter what I do it always does. If I use certain shampoos or conditioners it makes it worse. I was wondering what I could do or use to fix it.

Most Helpful Girl

• use baking soda and apple cidar vinager in place of shampoo and conditioner and try not to wash so often, also comb your hair with a boar bristle brush to bring the oils down.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you tried using conditioners? They tend to work a lot on greasy hairs.

What Girls Said 2

• try dry shampoo, its great and its cheap. Try Batiste they have different scents and they add volume to the hair and makes your hair look newly washed and healthy.

• Where can you get it yet?

• Hmm. I think I'll look into it, thanks(:

• i hope it will help you :)

• Applying things like vinegar, tea, and diluted lemon juice to your scalp definitely helps cut the oil:) Make sure when you condition to just put conditioner on your ends, so you don't feel your hair greasy or heavy/flat